Chapter 10: The Audition

The White Circle is the last portal to access where the Earth Fairies are held captive. The Squadd met Niguela, a fairy confined within the White Circle; determined to get her revenge of the wizards. Meanwhile, Musa dreams about spreading her talent all over the world.

It was hot sunny day in Gardenia. Hajari and Michael were traveling to Daniyel house. Both boys were wearing tank tops. Hajari had a pink top with light sky-blue jeans. Michael had on the same color shirt with green jeans. Daniyel has on what she wears everyday; a pink T-shirt with a paw print on it and under is a white long-sleeve shirt with green silky leggings. The three fairies take a seat in her room as they all sit on the girl's bed. Daniyel sits on her bed and looks down in shame.

"Dani, we know you're upset about what happened," Hajari said.

"You say upset. I say shocked is more of the word!" Daniyel said angrily.

"Tell us. Maybe talking about it will make you feel better," Michael said in a pleasant voice.

"I could hear all those voices inside my head. Feel all those feelings. Fear. Pain. Loneliness. Niguela took over and I couldn't fight it," Daniyel replied as she pets Artu, sadly purring.

"Nobody said being a fairy was going to be easy,  Dani," Hajari responded. "But you're strong and you have a special gift."

Daniyel's hazel eyes glow with rage as she looks at Hajari. "Gift?" she responded. She gets up to look out the window and sees the giant city street. "But I don't wanna be special. I'm just Daniyel, Hajari."

Hajari frowns.

"I live on Earth. My life is here with my father and Artu," Daniyel continued.

Artu sits up when he hears his name and Hajari pets him.

"You can be Daniyel and a fairy. You can learn to use your powers and still be have time for Artu and your father," Michael said as he sprinkled green fairy dust from the tip of his fingers.

"This is all too much for me. I don't think I want it," Daniyel said.

"I understand how you're feeling, Daniyel. Take your time and think about it," Hajari said as flashbacks of when he first found out he was a fairy came about along with the dangers of it.

Daniyel does not look at them. 

Hajari walks up to her and places his hand on her shoulder. "Remember. We'll always be here for you," Hajari said.

Hajari and Michael wave goodbye and walk out her room.

"Bye. See you soon."

As the boys leave, Daniyel bends down to the dog and pets it. "What do you think, Artu?"

At the Love and Pet Shop, Musa is watching the pets play as Hajarianna is bathing others. Hajarianna is all sweaty and upset and then she looks up at Musa and Musa waves.

"Work work. All we do is work. When do get a vacation?" Hajarianna asked and she drops the little puppy in the water and nobody notices.

Hajari and Michael walk into the store.

"Good morning, boys and girls," Hajari said in a bummed out voice.

"Hey. Why the long faces?" asked Hajarianna.

"We just went to see, Daniyel" Michael replied.

"Don't tell me. She doesn't want to be a fairy?"

"Mhm."

"She's confused and she's shocked by the powers of the White Circle and I can understand that," Hajari said.

Kiko jumps on a ball and tries to balance himself on it, but the other pets push him off.