Chapter 17: Island Tricks

With their new rock band, the boys and girls have grown closer than ever, but once again they had to face Kaneal and his wizards in order to save the White Circle. Kajari hid the circle in a virtual dimension and the wizards were defeated. But, the powers of the White Circle are still a mystery.

On a bright day in Gardenia, two kids are walking to the Love and Pet Shop with two sick pets and they are arguing.

"It's all your fault. Mom told you not to feed him all that chocolate," said the girl.

"I didn't give it to him. He got it down from the shelf himself," said the boy.

"Yeah, but you lifted him up."

"Well, what about you? Look at your cat. He hates water and you gave him a bath."

The sick puppy laughs at the cat. As the kids approach the doors of the store, Hajari opens them with his magic powers.

"Good morning, Mr. Hajari," the kids said.

"Um, good morning to you too," Hajari said he smiles.

"My brother gave his dog chocolate."

"My sister gave her cat a bath again."

"Calm down. I'm sorry, but the shop is closed," Hajari said as he kneeled down to the kids.

"But what do we do now?" asked the girl.

Hajari takes the animals. "Okay, just gimme a minute." Hajari walks into the store and places the animals on the counter. "Okay, let's have a look." Hajari casts a spell on both animals makes them feel better. "Just remember. Magic isn't the solution to all our problems." Hajari walks out of the store and hands the kids back their pets.

"But how did you do that?" asked the kids at the same time.

"It's my little secret, but your pets love you, so you're going to have to take good care of them."

"Yeah, okay," said the girl.

"Promise," said the boy.

Later, Hajari arrives at the apartment as the Squadd have their bags packed and ready to leave for Tir Nang Og.

"Hajari, finally," Willow said.

"You're so late. What happened?" asked Michael.

"Don't tell me. I bet it's about some fascinating customers who wouldn't let you close up shop," Hajarianna said.

"Right as usual, Hajarianna," Hajari said.

Musa and Hajari walk to Kajari, who is on the computer.

"Forget the whole story. Right now we need to find out the secrets of the White Circle," Musa said.

Ms. Faragonda is on the screen of the computer.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Ms. Faragonda," Hajari said.

"I am not the one who you should be worried about. It's the fairies of Earth. This is a crucial point in your journey and you need to make sure you see through," Faragonda said.

"This is what the book says. Tir Nang Og is an island off the coast of Ireland, but it doesn't appear on any map."

"Exactly and on that island, you'll find the gate to reach Morgana, Queen of the Earth Fairies' realm."

"But then that means, the Earth Fairies have been imprisoned by the wizards," Hajari said.

"In their own realm," said Musa.