Chapter 6: A Fairy Found

Bloom, the Specialists, and Lyell came to Gardenia to protect their lovers. Since the Squadd did not ask for help, this puts their trust to the test. To get rid of the Squadd, Kaneal and his wizards transformed the pets into frightful monsters. Meanwhile, the Squadd come closer and closer to finding the Last Earth Fairy.

In the Squadd's apartment, at the Love and Pet Shop, the fairies are all having an early morning breakfast in their pajamas while Hajarianna is sleeping in her room still. The children are having cereal, coffee, hot chocolate, croissants, and mini-jelly donuts. Kiko is trying to seal the donuts out of the bag. Musa is reading the book that Faragonda had given her and the fairies. She is reading the chapter that talks about earning Believix. Hajarianna wakes up, comes out of her room, and yawns then, she sits down at the dining table with all her friends.

"Good morning, Hajarianna," Hajari said pleasantly as he smiles with his eyes.

Hajarianna yawns. "Good morning."

"You woke up just in time," Michael said as he sips his hot chocolate.

"Any longer and there'd be no food left," Hajari said.

Hajarianna looks around and she notices that there are boxes everywhere. "What a mess! I can't believe we have so much to unpack!" Hajarianna then purposely falls out of her seat. "Just looking at all these boxes, I can't take it!"

"Well eat something, you're going to need some energy, or did you forget we have things to do?"

Hajarianna sits up from the floor. "What kind of things?" she asks.

Hajari gets up and starts dancing around. "Fixing up apartment things: walls to paint, furniture to move, and windows to wash."

"Ugh," Hajarianna says as she falls back on the floor.

Hajari and Willow stand over Hajarianna.

"The Specialists are coming over later and we gotta keep this place in shape," Willow said.

"They'll be so impressed, they'll be speechless," said Kajari.

Hajari turns to Kajari. "Well, I hope they won't be completely speechless. We need to talk. It feels like we've been fighting since they got here, so this is our chance to straighten things out."

Hajarianna jumps up. "I have nothing to straighten out with Brandon! I saw him and he was kissing that girl, well she was kissing him, but it's the same thing...but I'll still help clean up!" Hajariannna runs behind Willow and Hajari and puts her arms around them. "What better way than to Saturday with my best friends!"

"That's the Hajarianna we know and love!" Kajari said.

"Uhuh and that means bring on a hardy breakfast!" Hajarianna cheered. Hajarianna gets a mug from the cabinet. Willow pours coffee in Hajarianna's mug.

"Hajarianna, have some hot chocolate, it's DElicious!"

"Catch!" Hajari said as he tosses a jelly donut and Hajarianna and she takes a bite of it.

Willow walks up to Musa with the container of hot chocolate. "Want some, Musa?"

Musa hands out her mug and Willow pours the chocolate beverage in the mug.

"Wow, you're really into that fairy book, aren't you?"

Musa sips some of her drink. "The Believix Section is incredible. To reach the Believix Level, Enchantix Fairies, like us, must inspire somebody to truly believe in magic."

"Wow. I wonder what you have to do to do that," Michael said.

"And that's not all. It says here that Believix Fairies have not only greater power, but three sets of wings."