Chapter 9: Niguela's White Circle

A mysterious voice in Daniyel's head led the boys and girls to a farm. There, the Squadd found the White Circle, an object feared by the fairy hunters. While waiting to the learn the circle's secret, the Squadd and Specialists attended Musa's concert; someone in the crowd has great things in store for her.

"We will have what we want. We are going to be the most powerful wizards in the world. After we capture the Last Fairy on Earth, all the power will be ours," Kaneal said as he and his wizards are hiding out in an abandoned warehouse. "So give it everything you have wizards! Our hunt is about to end!"

The wizards form a circle and then, they start glowing purple glitter around. 

"Focus! We need to make a location spell, so we can find the White Circle!" 

The wizards shoot beams and clash it. 

"Come on the White Circle! Focus on the White Circle!" 

The vision appears of Daniyel holding the White Circle. 

"We thought we destroyed them all, but there's one left and the Last Fairy on Earth has it, Daniyel. And in her hands it's a colossal threat to us.  Reveal yourself, White Circle. Tell us where you are! Show yourself, so you can be destroyed!"

At the Love and Pet Shop, Hajarianna is having her pet puppie, Ginger, fly through the white circle. The Squadd are standing around as they watch.

"You know, Hajarianna. I don't think the White Circle was meant to be a pet toy," Hajari said.

 A bunch of pets start flying through it.

"I know, but look how much fun they're having with it," said Hajarianna.

Musa is thinking about the note she got from the handsome blonde guy at the Fruitii Music Bar. Musa is nervous about the whole thing. The man's name is Jason Queen and he wants to be her manager and sign her up as a singer.

"So have you thought about the letter Jason Queen gave to you?" Hajari asks her.

"Yeah a lot. I wonder if he meant what he said." Musa reads the letter.  "Ms. Musa, I'd say you have a very pretty and beautiful voice. I'd love to manage you. Signed Jason Queen, the music producer." Musa gets excited and starts bouncing up and down.  "And here's his phone number!"

"How do you know this guy is who he says he is?" asked Willow.

"Why don't we all try to keep an open mind. Musa's voice is amazing," Michael said.

"Star quality!" Kajari said as he is typing on the computer.

"Okay, so what do I do with this note?" asked Musa.

"Musa, you've got to call him to find out for sure," Hajarianna said.

"For the record, I think this is a great opportunity for you," Hajari said.  Hajari hands her the phone. "Go for it, Musa. Call him!" 

Musa looks at all her friends and they all smile and nod their heads as they chuckle a little. Musa takes the phone. "Well alright, but don't look at me while I make the call!" 

Everybody laughs. With every finger touching the key of the phone, Musa's heart feels like it's about to pound out of her chest as her body starts shaking. She does not know what to say or what to think. As the phone starts ringing, the boys and girls all gang up on their black-haired, monolid-eyed friend to hear what Mr. Jason Queen is going to say to her. 

"Boys and girls, you're making me nervous. Any closer and you'd be calling him."

"Go on, Musa," Willow said.