Chapter 22: Elsa's Tower

This is a special crossover of "Squadd Bunch" with "Frozen".

"Squadd Bunch: Frozen in Time" part 1

The Squadd's band gets the chance to compete for a recording contract. Their latest performance is interrupted by Kaneal and his wizards. The weakened wizards explained that the Warrior Fairies took their power and that they are in serious danger. The Squadd take them to the fairy of Justice, getting back just in time for the music contest.

In a floating ice tower in space, a woman with whitish-blonde hair is sitting on a throne as her sister who has orange hair with a streak of white hair in one of her braided pigtails sits behind her along with her sister's boyfriend who is big muscular with blonde hair. Lastly, with a snowman with a carrot for a nose.

"Queen of Arendelle," Morgana said, through a vision.

"Yes, Queen Morgana. I am here," the woman with the blonde hair.

"I need your help, Elsa."

"What's wrong?"

"Gloriana, the Amazon Fairy failed to stop the Squadd and they have taken the Wizards of the Dark Circle to Corona."

"They are with the fairy of Justice?"

"Yes. After all the harm they caused, they may escape punishment."

"We need to join forces and stop that from happening. Since we can't attack Corona, we must force the Squadd to change their minds."

"I agree but..."

"What?"

"No harm must come to the youngest fairy, Dani. She must always be protected."

"Understood. Now let's see if we can get the Squadd Fairies' attention. This should wake them up. Ice spirit! Go and haunt your cold embrace. Anyone or anything that crosses your path. Make the human world a cold, frozen desert!" Elsa casts a spell and her eyes are glowing blue as the world starts in the center of the Earth and spreads rapidly around the world. "Go forth and let nothing stop you!"

The blue water from the ocean slowly crackles and freezes as even hot and dry deserts become ice-lands.

Meanwhile, in Gardenia park, the Squadd know nothing of the event that is about to occur. The kids are strolling through the park on an Autumn Day in noon as they all wear sweaters from the slight chillness. 

Hajarianna sneezes and then shivers s a bit as everyone looks at her. Since Hajarianna is the fairy of the sun, she can detect when something is not right with the weather. "Boys and girls. Are you getting cold?" she asked.

"Yeah a little bit," Michael said as he crosses his arms, putting his head on both the creases of the inside arms. "It's like there's a winter wind blowing through."

"Come on, you guys. Try to stay on topic. We've gotta come up with a name for the band," Kajari said, with a slightly annoyed expression.

The Squadd all meet up with the Specialists in the center of the park.

"You need something fresh," Daniyel said, petting her dog on the ground.

"Yeah now that we've got a real contract with the record label, we can't just be called 'The Six Squadd Kids'," Willow said.

"It has to be fresh, but also some thing with edge," Kajari said as he dragged the word edge.

"How about 'Hazel Eyes Leading the Hazel Eyes'?" asked Hajarianna and everybody looks at her until Musa speaks.