Chapter 12: The Pets' Pursuit

In order to stop the wizards, the Squadd must continue to persuade the world to believe in magic. The Believix Power will allow them to reach the hearts of the people of Gardenia; helping humans discover their own abilities and the goodness within themselves. This is the only way to bring magic back to the city.

At the Love and Pet Shop, the Squadd are working.

"And one and two and three and four; now up and down, up and down. Now twirl!" Willow said as she is exercising one of the puppies.

The puppy then jumps on the trampoline and starts doing poses. All the customers who were watching clap.

"Okay, we get it you're in great shape, but don't over do it," Willow laughed.

The puppy flies up to its owner.

"Oh. I don't know how to thank you. He was lazy before," the owner said to Willow. "How do you do it?"

"What's your secret?" asked another customer.

Michael picks up a pet that was finished eating. "The formula is very simple; snacks and love," he said.

"And pampering," Hajarianna said as she is blow drying a puppy.

A girl picks up the other puppy that is wet and she blow dries it.

"Come, on! I wanna check out our your new dance," Musa said to the pets.

The pets start singing and spinning around on stage.

"Wow, you guys are really feeling it today."

"Yeah! Check out those moves that's totally awesome!" a customer said.

By the cash register...

"Bye, Palau. Come back and visit us," Hajari said as he hands a pet back to his owner.

"Is there anything I can help with in the shop?" asked Artu, the talking dog.

"Artu. You speaking is gonna take a little getting use to," Hajari said.

"Me too. But, I'm enjoying every single second of it. The pets seem to like it too."

Daniyel bends down and pets Artu. "Unfortunately the affects of my magic only last a short time."

"I'll enjoy it while it last," Artu said.

Kiko groans and rolls his eyes as Artu is being petted by Daniyel. "Someone seems to be a little jealous," she said as she walks over to him. She then picks him up. "Kiko, there's plenty of love to go around. Come here, little guy."

All the Squadd's puppies fly to Daniyel and they bark in her ear.

"What's that you're saying exactly?" Because I'm not sure I understood that right."

"Woof woof!" the pets said.

"I'm not sure I could do that for all of you."

"Woof woof!" all the pets said as they groan.

"Well...I guess I can give it my best shot." casts a spell on all of the pets. Her sparkly fairy dust flows from the palm of her hands to the pets.

Hajari puts the break sign on the front of the door. "Finally, a minute of peace. Guys, wanna take a break?"

"Wait don't come out yet!" a voice said.

"Hey. Who is that?" Hajari asked looking from side to side. "Come, out!"

"You heard him, Pepe! Let's come out!" another voice said.

"Why don't you go first, Ginger," another voice said.