Chapter 25: Home At Last

The wizards revealed their attempt to take down Morgana and the other fairies. Daniyel, the Squadd, and the other fairies escaped the threat thanks to Lyell's heroic efforts. But sadly, Lyell had to pay the ultimate price for his courage.

On the beach of Tir Nan Og, the Squadd and Specialists are all sitting on the beach, blue about Lyell's death and Willow devising them for vengeance. Daniyel fell asleep while everyone else is up. Bloom was sitting a little further from everyone, so Hajari approaches her and hunkers next to her.

"How are you feeling, Bloom?" Hajari asked.

"Pretty down and sad," Bloom replied.

"It's hard to believe it's true."

"Yeah, I know."

"Bloom, we have been fighting witches and monsters for years, but I never thought something like this would happen." Hajari lays his head on Bloom's shoulder.

"I can't believe that Lyell is really gone and poor Willow."

"I know. They had so many plans."

This is a song to Remember beloved Lyell...

Meanwhile in the training room of Morgana's castle, Niguela is training Willow to fight the Wizards of the Black Circle.

Giant green bugs appear in front of Willow. Willow blasts and they turn to goo. Two more charge up behind her and Willow does a backflip in the air and blights them away. Then, holograms of the wizards appear. "Andros Hurricane!" Willow said as destroys the holograms. Willow floats to the ground.

"Congratulations. Your anger has made your warrior skills formidable. The human world will soon learn to fear your power," Niguela said.

"I have nothing against humans. I only joined you to fight the Wizards of the Black Circle and remember, Niguela...Kaneal's mine."

"Well your wish to destroy him may be sooner than you think." Niguela walks towards the exit and Willow follows her.

"Where are there?"

"The Wizards of the Black Circle are hiding in the Omega Dimension, the Prison Planet. They have no idea that our scouts have spotted them. We'll cross the borders of Magix and take them by surprise and then we'll have our vengeance." 

The two fairies walk into a room full of Warrior Fairies, sharpening their weapons.

"But won't we need Queen Morgana's permission to do that?"

"We do need the Fairy Queen's permission, but that doesn't mean we have to get it from Morgana." Niguela turns to the Warrior Fairies. "Take the castle, boys and girls!"

 The Warrior Fairies march to Queen Morgana to overthrow her.

In Morgana's bedroom, Morgana is worried,  pacing back and fourth. She can hear voices from outside of her room in the halls.

"But Morgana is the queen."

"Lower the barrier or we will take her by force."

"Morgana can't protect the fairies anymore. It's time for a new queen."

Morgana approaches her mirror and notices that her mirror-self is standing there. "Oh my image! It's been taking!"  Morgana then bangs on the mirror as she starts glowing white.  "No no! I am queen! You cannot take my crown! Nooooo!" Morgana shrieked.