Chapter 26: Duel In The Omega Dimension

After Lyell's death, Willow decided to follow Niguela in her quest for revenge. Morgana, who was freed by the boys and girls, welcomed them with some incredible information; Dani is her daughter. Soon all secrets will be revealed, but first, the Wizards of the Black Circle must be defeated once and for all.

"Faster! Come on! They're right behind us!" Kaneal said as he, Argo, and Armageddon are running away from the wizards. 

The wizards, except Armageddon, reach a split open ground. The wizards long jump to the next side and they all make it.

"Kaneal, I can't do this. Lemme catch my breath," Armageddon said.

"There's no time. Those fairies will be here soon and you do not want them to catch you over there," Argo said. 

Armageddon jumps and makes it, but has to catch his balance. He fell backward, almost plunging to the pit until Argo catches him by his hand and pulls him up. The wizards then continue to make a run for it.

Meanwhile, Willow and Niguela make a hole with their spells through a wall and fly through the hole. The two fairies arrive at the spot where the wizards just were.

"Look. Footprints and fresh ones," Niguela said. "They're trapped now."

"Good," Willow replied. "Let's go and get them!"

"Remember, Willow. Trapped animals are dangers." 

The two fairies fly straight ahead.

The Squadd are flying through a tunnel and they can hear screaming and spell casting as the tunnel is shaking. All of the fairies stop.

"Battle sounds," Hajarianna said.

"They're up ahead. They're close," Hajari said. 

The Squadd then continue flying.

Back with the wizards, the wizards all arrive at a dead end.

"Oh no. There's no way out," Argo said.

"It's a dead-end," Armageddon said.

"I think it's over, Kaneal."

"Nothing is ever over! If this is the bottom of the Omega Dimension then let's start digging," Kaneal replied. 

Argo stomps on the ground as it cracks open the place, starting to shake as smoke comes out of the ground. 

"If this place has no way out then we'll just have to make one," Kaneal said.

"Kaneal!" Willow said as she and Niguela flies in.

"Give yourselves up!" Niguela said. "Or fight!" 

The wizards scatter. Willow chases after all of them and she is surrounded by a bunch of reflections of the wizards on giant boulders. Kaneal evil laughs as the echoes of his voice scatter all over the walls of the tunnel. Willow blasts all the boulders and Kaneal flies right past Willow from behind. The wizards keep playing with Willow and Niguela as they keep on shooting boulders. Kaneal then comes behind Niguela and shoots her from the back and she falls face-front.

"It looks like you're the one that's giving up," Kaneal said as he and the wizards surround Willow. 

"Willow, don't let them win," Niguela groaned weakly.

"Morphix Wave!" Willow said as she shoots a beam and Kaneal shoots a beam back and they clash together. Then, Willow lets go and the beam comes towards and she shields herself with a barrier.

"You want to avenge Lyell, but you're too weak to do it!" Kaneal said. 

All of the wizards laugh at Willow as she drops to her knees and angrily sheds tears.