Chapter 24: The Wizards' Trap

Thanks to the Squadd's bravery and the Second Gift of Destiny, the Warrior Fairies agreed to let the Wizards of the Black Circle face a fair trial. The third Gift of Destiny, however, comes with some haunting repercussions.

"We're putting you in charge, Kiko. We won't be gone long. So, be good, okay?" Hajari said as he and his friends are leaving the Squadd's apartment, getting ready to take the wizards to Morgana's castle.

Hajarianna hands Kiko a small paper. "Here's a list of things you can do," she said. Hajarianna hands Kiko another list. "Here's a list of things you can't do."

Kiko crosses his arms and groans.

"You can watch TV and have all the veggies you want, but no chocolate and no soda. You'll find there are no goodies to tempt you in this place," Hajarianna continued.

Then, suddenly the doorbell rings. Kajari opens the door to a delivery man with several boxes of pizza.

"Hey did anyone here order pizzas?" Kajari asked.

"I didn't," Musa said.

"Well don't look at me," said Willow.

Kiko walks up to the pizza man and hands him some money.

"Thanks a lot," the man said as he gives Kiko the boxes of pizza and walks away. 

All of the Squadd look at each other in confusion.

"Well, Squadd, it looks like Kiko has gotten everything under control," Hajari said.

"Those pets are starting to worry me," Hajarianna said.

"Hey, you didn't forget about us, did you?" Bloom said as she and the Specialists walk into the apartment.

"Bloom! Boys and girls!" Hajari said.

Bloom runs up to Hajari and hugs him. "What's up, Hajari?"

"We're ready to go when you are," Brandon said.

Hajarianna wraps her arm around Brandon's. "It's great that you decided to come with us," she said.

"Thanks for inviting us. Now we don't feel useless," Riven said.

"Are you kidding? The more, the merrier," Musa replied.

"When you're dealing with the Wizards of the Black Circle, it's good to have a backup," Daniyel said.

Lyell discerns Willow standing by the lattice gazing out of it and she resembles unhappiness. Lyell walks up to her and puts his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey are you okay, Willow? You look like you have a lot on your mind."

"I was just thinking about the mission. Whether we're doing the right thing by handing the wizards over to Morgana. I hope it's all worth it in the end. We could finally live happy on Earth, just like we dreamed about."

"Alright!" Hajari said and gets everyone's attention. "Let's get ready to roll. Come on."

The Squadd transform into their Believix and use their Zoomix Wings to teleport to Corona's cave.

At Corona's cave...

"This is the Coronian Mountains and this is Corona's cave, the fairy of Justice," Hajari said.

One of Corona's servants comes out of the cave. "Our lady, Corona, is waiting for you. Follow me," she said.

The Squadd are taken through the cave with the bridge and the water under it.

In Corona's throne room...

"It's so good to see you again, Squadd," Corona said.

"And I'm pleased to meet your companions," she then said as she refers to the Specialists.