Chapter 8: Hidden In The Country

The clash between the wizards and the Squadd is very difficult. Daniyel believes in fairies for the first time; allowing new magic to be created. The Squadd 's mission was accomplished and the prize was the Believix Power; a transformation that the Squadd have earned and its power will help bring magic where it has disappeared.

In the Love and Pet Shop...

"Excuse me, Sir? Is there any way that you offer beauty treatments for piglets?" a customer asked Hajari and as he is behind the front desk.

"Of course. We have beauty treatments for all-out fairy pets," Hajari responded.

"Hey, can I get in now? I love these pets. Can I see some more of them?" asked another customer.

"Sure, come on in. The show's about to start." 

All the customers gather around as Hajarianna hosts a fashion show for the pets.

"Super stylish and is made for cold evenings. Made from Solarian Fabric. The colder it is outside, the warmer you are inside," Hajarianna says as she talks on the microphone. "You don't need to iron them. They don't get dirty and if they tear, they mend themselves." 

Kiko trips on the stage as he shows off his red coat. Hajarianna flinches. Kiko gets up, loses balance, and falls off the stage.  

Hajarianna takes the microphone away from her face. "Kiko. I think you should leave the catwalk for the others." Hajarianna puts the microphone back to her face. "There's a lot more to come, ladies and gentlemen! Chiko and Tiger!" 

Chiko, the duck, and Tiger, the tiger cub, walk out with pink dresses on, but they keep pushing each other out the way and fight for the spotlight. 

"Take a look around and admire all our pets and accessories! Thanks!" Hajarianna said.

The customers all look at Willow training the pets. Michael curing sick pets with food and meds he made himself. Musa singing and dancing with them, and Hajarianna styling them. 

After, Willow and Kajari are looking at the Squadd Bunch computer and website.

"Look. Someone just downloaded another pet," Kajari said. "I upload them from here and there just appear on the website. From there, people can download them directly to their homes."

Hajari walks some customers out. "Thanks, but it's been a terrific day, and it's time to close. Thanks for coming." Hajari walks back up to the Squadd all by the front desk. "Phew! That's enough for the day."

"I think that's enough for tomorrow and the day after. I'm totally spent, ugh," Musa said.

"We rocked! The register's full and now we can pay off the bills and keep going with our mission," Hajarianna said.

"You're right, Hajarianna. Everything's falling into place. We've had a lot of good fortune lately," Kajari said.

"Totally. We've found the Last Fairy on Earth and got our Believix Powers," Musa said.

"Yeah, and our shop is a big success. We should invite the Specialists to come and celebrate with us," Michael said.  "What do you say, boys and girls?"

"I've got an idea. Why don't we all go to the Fruitii Music Bar? That'll sell much fun," Musa said.

"I'm not going," Hajarianna said as she crosses her arms. 

She is still mad at Brandon for kissing Nia.

"I'm still furious at Brandon for missing that viper, Nia. Just thinking about it-"