Chapter 12.

We were riding down the long driveway chasing after Sakahine and his men on the car far away from us. I looked to my side and saw a bazooka in Haddock's hands.

"When and where did you find that?" I questioned him as he started aiming it around the wrong way.

"I found it on the ground." He said about to shoot.

"Don't shoot!" I shouted but he already shot the gun the wrong way. He blasted it into the gate locking to the water supply. 

"Did you hit anything?" Tintin asked still watching the road ahead. He obviously didn't know what just happened. I sighed and hit my head lightly on his back thinking over what Haddock just did. 

"Oh dear," Haddock responded with dropping the now empty weapon to the ground. Tintin was about to drive up next to Sakahine's car as we went down the hill. Snowy jumped onto the car distracting them as I grabbed the scrolls from his hands.

"I'll have those." I smiled waving at them holding the scroll's that are now in my hand. only hearing the angry man shout NO!

"Incoming Falcon at four o'clock," Haddock said which made me turn in time before they were taken from me.  We jumped over the hill and took a sharp right starting to go down the street when suddenly a tank came at us. WHAT THE HELL! I thought holding onto Tintin tighter so I didn't fall off the bike. 

"Tintin, Faster," Haddock said as the tank came closer to us. there was a huge bump in the road making the scrolls fly out of my hands.

"No the scrolls," I shouted as I tried to re-grab them. Snowy and Haddock were able to grab two of them and Tintin grabbed the last one that was in front of him. But then the extra carriage on the bike disconnected sending our group and the scrolls into three separate areas. Me and Tintin we sent up the street and he sped around the corner. I didn't question him knowing he was concentrating hard on driving. He didn't hesitate when he drove down some stone steps. This went onto me spotting Haddock running in front of us in a dress? Tintin was focused on Snowy in the water trying to get the scroll the bird had. I looked back in front of us and Haddock was slammed into the motorbike's front. 

"Captain the bird, grab it!" Tintin shouted at the man. We went under a bridge and Haddock jumped off the bike to snowy and the bird in the now overflowing river. He drove around a while longer.

"Where did they go!" Tintin said at me looking around, I spotted the bird holding now two of the scrolls in the sky.

"Tintin over there," I spoke pointing straight ahead. Tintin went ahead. There was a bunch of baskets and crates in the way, we would need to go around but he didn't stop. "Uh, Tintin what are you doing?" I asked as we got closer. 

"Hold on tight Miss Johnson." Was all he said as we drove into the crates. I held tighter and let out a light scream. Tintin had already grabbed the bird before Sakahine could take the scrolls. I sneezed and coughed as we drove off. 

"Miss Johnson." I looked up at Tintin, he was still holding onto the bird and I could see the end of the road coming up. "I want you to jump off," He said.

"What!"I said. We only had a few more short moments before we would fall off the road.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He looked at me quickly. I sighed and nodded.

"You better not get hurt alright," I said getting ready to jump. I glanced one more time at Tintin and kissed his cheek. I jumped onto a pile of blankets just before the bike went over. Letting out a huff I stood on my feet again to see Tintin still chasing after the bird. Alright, here I go. Taking off my heels I started running down the street. The one place I should head for is the dock.  Sakahine will be there and Haddock most likely, still wanting his ship back. Looking left and then right I saw  Sakahine's red car. taking a short cut, I ran faster down the street bumping into people along the way and getting angry stares. It was all fine until I felt myself being lifted off the ground and grabbed from behind. I saw one of  Sakahine's men hold me as we were in the same red car that I somehow got ahead of. We came to a sudden stop to the place that I was heading for. Haddock was tied next to me and I punched the guy that grabbed me in the face, it was useless because I was then tied also. I was taken out to the side of the ledge