Chappie 13

Chapter 13: Omg

*Belle*
At lunch, all Tabby talked about was Justin.
Nonstop.
I have to admit I though, I did think about him all day.
In English he kept throwing paper at the back of my head. In gym he sent someone to give me a volleyball with, his number on it.
"Do you think he's thinking about you at this very moment?" She asked.
I covered my ears, "Tabby, stop." I groan. If he is what do I care? Quite frankly, if he is that's weird. But he's not thinking about me.
Psh.
And I'm not think about him.
Psssh.
"Belle be honest with me. Do you think you might, like Justin? I've seen you two all day, looking at each other all cute and stuff." She finished.
"I don't know." I whine.
I think about her words for a moment. Its only been 6 hours since Justin called me and apologized to me. He has been messing with me all day and to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he were looking at me right now.
"Is he looking at me?" I ask Tabby.
She leans and her face cringes.
"Nope." She points and I look over my shoulder. He is currently sucking face with a smooth legged blonde. I gag.
"No, I don't like him." I tell her.
***
"Omg."
"Omg."
"Omg. Don't go in the shower. You never take a shower."
Tabby and I were watching a horror movie after school. We had a what was supposed to be a one night sleepover but ended up turning into a week long "sleepover".
"Do you think the killer is right behind the shower curtain." I whisper to Tabby.
"Omg. I think so. Is that him?" She closes her eyes.
The music get more sinister and louder when the lady turns off the water.
She moves the curtain to the side ever so slowly.
And then.
BOOM.
Freaking Justin calls me.
Tabby screams and grabs my phone. I tackle her.
"Hello?" I answer out of breath. Tabby laughs as she goes back to the bed to get the remote; she pauses the movie.
"Belle listen-"
Tabby screams again. This time I have no idea why she's screaming.
"Who is that?" Justin asks.
"Tabitha. What do you want Justin?" I honestly don't want to talk to him, and I don't understand why he wants to talk to me. Thinking about him and that blonde from earlier made my blood boil, and I don't get why.
"I think that you should come over." He says.
"Belle hang up, I'm dying." Tabby squeals.
"Why?" I ask him. "I don't feel like watching you and Damien make out with a bunch of different girls." I pout.
He sighs, "Belle please I need to talk to you."
I roll my eyes, "fine but I'm bringing Tabby." I hang up. She screams.
I laugh, "Tabitha! Enough. Now get dressed and grab your keys."
Looks like I'm going to Justin's house.
Road trip.

***