Chappie 26

Chapter 26: Lemonade Is Always Available

**Belle**

What do you wear to a high school party?
I know you don't dress like you are going to church. And I know you shouldn't wear anything too revealing.
Hmm.
Nope, I can't do it. I'm calling Tabby.
"Don't speak, I'm coming." She hangs up the phone.
15 minutes later Tabby enters my room with a smile as big as the world.
"How did you? Did you just walk in?" I never heard the door bell or anyone knock.
"We'll talk about that later; right now," she walks over to my wardrobe, "you need to try this on."
I spent at least 10 minutes getting dressed and another 10 in hair and makeup.
Tabby giggles, "PERFECTION."
She turns me around. I actually look pretty damn good! I am currently dressed in black leggings and a dark red off the shoulder top, with dark red matte lipstick and highlight you can see from the moon!
"Jesus, you are good." I look at myself.
She laughs, "thank you, I know."
There is a knock on my door, I say come in and Kyle, Luke, and Damien flood the room.
"Ladies. Are we ready to go?" Damien says.
Justin walks in, "everyone shut up. Belle, you look stunning."
I look away, "thank you."
"Let's go get drunk!" Luke yells, we all cheer and leave the room.
***
In Justin's car is me, Justin, Tabby, and Kyle.
"Stop touching me."
"You're touching me!"
"No I'm not!"
"If you two don't stop we'll all go back home!" Justin eyes Tabby and Kyle in the back.
I stifle a laugh.
I hope tonight turns out alright, I say that because this is my first party. Also, Justin's trigger is the word "Kevin." Something about him and that guy just do not mix.
The way he was looking at Justin when I asked if he could come, was the way you look at your cousin when you're about to get them in trouble.
Devious.
"Oh boy, here we are." Justin says as he parks by the curb. We all take a deep breath and exit the car.
We meet up with Luke and Damien and go inside.
Music slams my ear drums and lights flash in my eyes. The base rocks me back and forth.
"Hey Belle! Thanks for coming !" Kevin comes out of no where.
"Oh no problem!" I yell over the music.
Kyle pulls Tabby onto the dance floor and I follow Justin, Damien, and Luke to the kitchen.
"Alcohol? Do mind if I do." Justin taps a glass against Luke's.
Looks like I'm the ride home.
"Okay Belle Pepper, have fun, don't talk to strangers." Luke taps my chin and goes on about his business. Damien and Justin follow.
"So. Belle. Can I get you a drink?" Kevin, once again, comes out of nowhere.
"No thanks, I'm the ride home." I smile.
"Don't worry. Lemonade is always available." He says.
Justin is with the other guys talking to some girls.
"Sure! I'll take a lemonade." I say.
"Coming right up." He gets a plastic cup and fills it with lemonade. I turn my head, but I see him do something in the corner of my eye. I turn my head back and he perks up and hands me the cup with a smile.
I take it. Something is really telling me not to drink this but I don't want to be rude. I look and see Justin making out with Jessica Ferosi.
My heart just shattered in my chest. How could he just do that? Does he not remember that I'm here? I knew we could never be more than what we are.
Roommates.
I drink the lemonade.
"Hey, let's go somewhere more quiet." Kevin puts an arm around me.
Something is off here. I suddenly feel, slow.
He stands me up and the world spins.
Kevin takes me all the way upstairs and to what I'm assuming is his room.
I drop on the bed.
What is going on? My eyes are open and yet they feel closed. My body feels as though it has been drugged.
"Lay back. Get comfortable." Kevin pushes me slightly and I fall backwards.
Kevin slides his hand up my leg and to my stomach.
What?
"Mm, Kevin." I try to move but it feels like the gravity has gotten x10 more dense.
I jerk to the side as he kisses my stomach. My body is so sensitive.
Oh my god. This is wrong. This bad.
I try to push him but he holds my arms down.
"Relax babe, just let me work and enjoy yourself." He laughs and kisses my neck.
"S-stop. Get off. D-did you r-roofy me?" I shake my head.
The lemonade.
I gotta get out of here.
I start to look around and I see the door. Its closed and locked.
He runs his hands down my sides and kisses my cheek.
I reach up and take hold of something big and round.
I take it and slam it on his head.
"What the fuck?!" He grips his head.
I throw him off of me and scramble towards the door.
I try to unlock it but he grabs my leg and pulls me down.
"You aren't going anywhere!" Blood trickles down his neck. "The dare will be completed!"
I shove his face away and turn so my stomach is on the floor.
"What dare?"
I start screaming as he pulls my hair.
I kick his crotch area, and he falls over.
"FUCK." He groans. "It was a dare! A fucking dare! To see who could get in your pants first! You hot bitch!"
I bolt to the door and run down the hallway.
I go down the stairs my head still spinning a little.
Tears of fear are pouring down my face as I look for Tabby.
Justin comes up to me, "what the hell happened? Did you go upstairs?!" He seems to have sobered up a lot since I last saw him kissing Jessica.
"Leave me alone you, you fucking ass!" I scream at him. He is the absolute last person I want to talk to right now.
"Belle what's wrong-"
"Fucking save it. Don't you have something to attend to?" I point at Jessica who is sitting on the couch looking at Justin. She can see that I am not happy and that amuses her.
"Belle-" He gets cut off by a stumbling Kevin.
The blood flow from his head is now all over the back of his neck and his face. People are walking to towards him asking him what happened.
"What the hell?" Justin furrows his eyebrows in confusion.
"Justin. Take me home." I grab his arm and yank him out the house. I text Tabby and tell her I went home and to call me when she gets home.
The ride home is dead silent. When we pull up in the driveway I get out the car before he even gets to put it in park.
I run into the house, to my room, and slam the door closed.
I slump to the floor and bawl my eyes out. This has been the worst night of my life.
Justin broke me, Kevin drugged me, and God knows what everyone will be talking about Monday morning.
I lay on the ground and a small piece of paper comes under the door.
I open it,
Our spot?

***