Changes

You sat in Guren's office with the only people that knew about you becoming a vampire.

Those people were: Guren (Of course), Shinya, Ren, Yuuichiro, and the rest of Shinoa's team.

Of course, you found it as a great shock when Guren told you the news. However, nobody ran away, and they all agreed to keep it secret.

Right now, everyone in the room was on a break. So, what better to do during a break than to lounge around?

Guren sighed. "Okay. You guys may have nothing to do, but I do. So why are you here?"

"Whoa, Guren actually wants to do work?" asked Shinya. You started laughing.

Guren threw down his pen, which was your warning that you should probably stop laughing. You decided to cover it up by coughing. Although, that wasn't the best idea, because you soon started coughing for real.

"You know, isn't there something we should be trying to figure out? Like the fact that if (Y/N) doesn't get some blood soon, she's going to starve?" asked Yoichi in a serious tone.

Everyone's faces grew serious in thought.

You didn't like this. All of that worry over you. So you decided to speak up. "Well... I still don't see why I can't start with my enemies. It could be a win win situation, for me, that way."

"No!" Said everyone else in unison. However, your plan worked, for the dark mood left as soon as it came.

"Alright, all this talk about how (Y/N)'s gonna eat is making me hungry. I'm going to the cafeteria." said Shinya.

"Me too!" Shouted Ren. Everyone else soon followed, and you watched them leave with jealously.

"This sucks!" You shouted, angrily. You instantly flopped down on the couch in Guren's office. You buried your face in the couch to muffle your scream of frustration.

"...(Y/N)?" Guren sat down on the edge of the couch and put a hand on your back.

You shifted so that you were on your back, facing him.

You sighed. "Guren, don't let this go to your head... But I need a hug...."

"No way." said Guren.

"What? Why not?" you asked confusedly. 

"How do I know that you're not going to try and bite me?" You rolled your eyes when Guren started laughing.

You got up to leave the room, when Guren wrapped his arms around you from behind. You rolled your eyes again and leaned back into his chest.

"Guren?" You finally spoke up after a long, peaceful silence.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Have I changed to you?" Upon hearing your words, Guren lead you to the couch and sat you down. Then, he kneeled in front of you with your hand in his. 

He smiled. "The only thing that's changed is your appetite."

Guren brought your hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. Then, he stood up a little and kissed your neck. After that, he kissed your jawline. He continued to kiss you in various places until he finally reached your lips.

After a while, he pulled back. "(Y/N), I don't give a damn what you are or what you look like. I love you."

He pulled you into an embrace as you felt tears slip down your cheeks. You were afraid, and you didn't know what was going to happen to you. However, you were also happy knowing that Guren would remain buy your side now matter what.

After a long silence, an idea popped in your head. "Hey Guren? You said you would love me no matter what I am, or what I looked like?"

Guren nodded warily, knowing that you had something only a smart-ass would say on your mind.

"Well, what if I were a spider?" you asked. Guren sighed and stood up. He started heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"I'm going to go get (favorite food) and eat it right in front of you." He ran out the door, with you giving chase.

Both of you were ready for the challenges ahead. No matter how tough they may be.