Darkness Awaits (Trailer for next Book Part)

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up!" You turned over groggily as Ren woke you up. You noticed how it was still dark out.

"What do you want?" You said, slightly annoyed.

"The dagger-No- Matsuki! She's-It's- The thing! It's gone!"

It took you a while before what Ren said finally clicked. You shot up out of the comfort of your covers and put your hands on Ren's shoulders.

"Alright, um... when was the last time you saw Matsuki?" You asked calmly.

"That's the thing, I always keep it with me at all times." Ren looked really frightened.

"It's alright, Ren. Come on, I'll help you search a little tonight. We can check more tomorrow as well if needed." You grabbed something to cover up with and exited the room, Ren following suit.

——— Way Outside JIDA HQ———

"You have it?"

"Yeah. But I was almost seen. If they would have spotted me-"

"That'd be interesting. Man, your friend, Yuuichiro, knows you're alive, but if your other friends knew..."

"Yuu promised he wouldn't tell them about the monster I've become."

"Pfft. Whatever, we've got what we came for, let's get the hell outta dodge."

"Tch."

———A/N——— VERY IMPORTANT!!!
This is a little sneak peek! I was going to write a full chapter, however, I looked at my calendar and whadduya know?! I'm busy. Very busy. I was hoping to start the new year with updates once more.

Long-story-short: I'll begin updating this and probably my other book starting in February! So have a Happy New Year! I'll still try and reply to comments and keep myself updated on the Wattpad world. See you in February!

~Author

P.S. for Christmas, my dad got me a katana set. (Yes, they're real)
If you want to, you should comment below something you got for Christmas! Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, what do you celebrate?

~Thanks for reading!~