Taken

"Leave me alone."
Everything was pretty normal. You'd go through each day following orders and doing your job. And Guren would be behind you, watching your every move, and sometimes commenting on how you went about something.

"Okay. Seriously Guren. You can go away now. It's just a small patrol."

Guren scoffed at your words. "Yeah, and I'm going with you on your patrol. Gotta problem?" He asked.

"Yeah! I can do it myself!" You said, obviously annoyed.

"No can do." He stated as he continued to follow you through the town that laid in ruins.

You sighed as you continued walking.

"What? You don't want me near you? Is that it?" Guren was trying REALLY hard to get on your nerves.

You sighed once more. "...Look... I'm sorry. But you know, there's this little thing called independence. That is something that I have.... greatly. So I'd appreciate it if you let me do this alone!!" You hoped that would send him away.

However, all that got you was a chuckle and a pair of strong arms wrapped around your torso.

"Guren!!" You said, annoyed.

"You know, nobody is around..." he started.

"Except for some vampires." You interrupted him.

He looked to see what caught your gaze.

Straight ahead of you were a few regular vampires. But what really caught your gaze, was the noble vampire with red hair.

He had a lot of muscles, and his hair was long.

...Crowley...

"Isn't that?-"

"Yeah." You interrupted Guren.

Guren didn't move from his spot which was behind you with his arms around you. Instead, his grip got tighter.

"Guren... we should go..." you said.

Guren brought you behind some debris from a fallen building. He never moved his hands, and he held on to you tightly.

He peered over the side of the fallen debris.
"Hopefully, he won't be able to sniff us out. If he finds us, how we are now, with limited weapons, we might be screwed."

You nodded in understanding.

To think we'd run into this level of vampire! You that to yourself.

You could feel Guren's heart beat, and you were sure he could feel yours. But, the suspense in these kind of situations could really give anyone a heart attack!

"Are you planning on coming out?" You felt your heart stop when you heard Crowley voice.

Once more, you felt Gurens's grip tighten around yourself.

"Ha. Come out and get killed? What a great idea." Guren spoke up.

You cursed yourself when you started to shake. Come on. It'll be fine. Calm yourself. You began to say this to yourself over and over in your mind.

You really hoped Guren didn't notice this, but you knew that he probably did.

"How about I call a temporary truce? We can talk." Guren scoffed at Crowley's words.

"Or I could just kill you now." Said Crowley.

Guren looked at you. You both made eye contact. In his eyes, you could tell that he was worried.

You nodded and began to stand. He followed soon after.

You both faced the Crowley.

"Hmm. It's that human girl again, huh? To think she was your lover..."

You turned to Guren.

Guren smirked at the vampire. "How many times have we run into each other now?"

Guess he's kind of popular. You thought.

"Alright, then I guess I'm calling an end to our truce. I better be leaving anyway." Said Crowley.

Before you realized it, or before either you or Guren could react, Crowley appeared in front of you.

He instantly grabbed you and went back to the other vampires.

"I'll be holding on to her for a while. I'll look forward to seeing you again!" Said Crowley.

"(Y/N)!" Shouted Guren.

As Crowley left you heard only one last thing from Guren.

"(Y/N)! I'll find you! Just hold on! I'll get you back!!!"

And with that, he disappeared from you view. The only thing you felt was fear and despair for the future.