Found

Left. Left. Left. Right. Right. Left. Right.... and another dead end.

You sighed in frustration. You've hit a dead end so many times that you've lost count.

You've tried sticking to the right wall, and in spite, you've tried staying to the left wall. But nothing worked. It felt like you were going in circles.

You've also had a few close calls with running into vampires.

But, needless to say, you were still stuck.

You had no idea how long you had been gone. You were annoyed, you were frustrated, and you were a little bit hungry.

But you pushed all of those feelings away the best you could. All you needed was to get out, and back to your friends. Back to Ren.... back to Guren.

Just think, (Y/N). How are you going to get out of here? There has to be some way...

You were about to turn a corner when you heard a couple vampires talking. One seemed to be a higher rank because he was giving orders to the other.

"You're going on patrol outside today. Your patrol starts now." Said the higher ranking vampire.

Bingo. You thought.

As soon as you heard the footsteps of the vampires leaving, you instantly whipped around the corner.

As soon as you spotted the lower ranking vampire going on patrol, you began to follow it.

You trailed it for a long while, until you heard more footsteps coming down the hall towards the vampire. You instantly hid.

You waited and waited, until you heard the sounds of... fighting?

You couldn't help but take a peek from your hiding spot.

When you looked, you spotted the dead body of the vampire you were trailing.

Your heart starting beating faster and faster, until you heard your name.

"(Y/N)?"

Guren.

You instantly ran from your hiding spot and wrapped your arms around Guren.

He hugged you tight in return.

Upon further expection, you noticed that Shinya and Ren were also there.

When you were done hugging Guren, you turned to Ren and opened your arms for a hug.

Tears started forming in his eyes as he ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but we better go." Said Shinya.

You nodded and the four of you started for the exit.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Guren turned his head towards you as you all continued walking.

"Yes?" You asked.

Guren sighed. "When we get somewhere safe... There's something I need to tell you... and no matter what, even after I tell you about it... I just want you to know that  I love you."

You nodded with a look of confusion on your face.

I wonder what he wants to tell me... he seems a little nervous... I hope it isn't anything bad.... you thought to yourself.

You shrugged. If Guren said that he would still love you after he tells you... then it can't be that bad... right?

....right?