Chapter 4: No Way!

BEAUTY'S POV

*Flashback*

I was talking with my friends, when I notice that this person keep staring at me. She have many tattoes, and her fashion is boyish. And no offense, she's very hot. But her aura is scary.

After school, I walk to the parking lot to wait for my parents. I look at my phone, and it said that they can't pick me up so I need to walk home.

While walking, a black Lamborghini stop beside me. The window rolled down, "Come on, I'll give you a ride" I can see her face closer, she have piercings and her neck had taatoo of a symbol.

I shyly walk around the car and get in, she smiled at me when I got in. "I'm Chase Villan, by the way"

I smile shyly, "I'm Beauty Gudhart"

"Wow, your name fits you. You're really beautiful" she complimented, I blushed.

"Well you don't look bad yourself" she chuckled. "Why do you have license at 16?"

"We're billionaires, we can get what we want"

"Oh well"

"Oh wait, wanna hang out at my place?" She suggested.

"Sure"

She lead me to her room, after we ate dinner where I met the maids, they're friendly and I noticed that their maids are young.

I sit on the bed looking around, her room is black, red and gray. She had collections of toy cars, and posters of basketball players. She even have a porn magazines, with naked girls. Yuck!

She came back from the showers, only wearing boy shorts. I bit my lip when I saw her toned 8 packs, and her chest was broad, she's flat.

I notice she's holding a smoke weed, she puffed it. "You smoke?" She asked, I shook my head.

When she's done, she look at me. Her eyes bloodshot, she stood up and walk to the door. I heard her lock it, I shivered.

She walk to me and grin, she push and pinned me down on the bed. I tried to push her bit she's way too strong, my tears flowed.

At morning, I woke up early. She's still sleeping, I cried. She took my virginity, I'm still sore down there. I can't believe that she had that thing between her legs.

I can't forgive her. No way!

*End of Flashback*

"I can't ever forgive you, no way!" I push her and get back to her room to get my daughter.

We walk downstairs, "Wait!" She ran down and kneel down to meet my daughter's height.

"Hey Angel, I'm your daddy" she said, I rolled my eyes. I heard Angel gasp.

"Come on, sweety" I pull her and we walk but she stop and look up at me.

"Mommy, I want daddy" she said and ran to her. I sighed, I glared at Chase. She can't just get her, I was the only one who take care of her with the help of my parents and I suffered through the pregnancy. My dad was even at rage when he knew that I'm pregnant at 16.

*Flashback*

"Mom, dad. I need to show you something"

They faced me with worried looks, I showed them the pregnancy test and a paper with result that I received from the doctor.

Dad look at it and got furious, "Why? You're still young Beauty. At 16?" He sighed, "Who's the father?"

I look down, "I was raped". Dad punch the wooden table causing it to crack, his knuckles were bleeding.