Chapter 9: "I love you"

BEAUTY'S POV

This time, I didn't see the sisters around. I'm glad, I'll have Chase alone.

When its lunch time, we cheerleaders, entered the canteen. I didn't see Chase, but her gang is all there.

We sit at our usaul table, while we're eating someone came to our table. "Hello Beauty, can I ask you out?" He said straight, well its Charles again. He's the captain of football team, and I don't like being around him cause he always stinks whenever h would sweat.

The cheerleaders all look at him with disgust, "No, now you can go"

"Please Beauty, just give me a chance" he touch my hand but I pulled.

"Don't touch me" I snarled but he still stubborn, gosh where are you Chase?

"Hey man, I don't think that you can touch what's mine" Chase came up behind him. I sighed in relief, my savior came.

"You again Villan" he pushed Chase on the chest but she didn't move. Then she glared at him and her fist balled up, oh uh. This will begin a fight. All eyes were on boh of them.

I hold her fist to calm her down, then some of Charles' teammate pulled him away from us.

Chase relaxed and sit beside me, "Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"You shouldn't go anywhere villain, someone might take advances oh her" Leial said to her, the cheerleaders also agreed.

"Don't worry, just call my name and I'll be there" she smiled at me. Then she put her arms around my neck that made me blush, I heard the cheerleaders cough.

Someone came at our table, I think Chase's gang member. He whispered something to her, I observed her reaction. Her brows knitted and look up at him with rage, her fist balled up again. She remove her arms and stood up, she grab his collar.

I gasp, she could be a cruel leader. "Bring me to him" she snarled.

She look back to me, and lean in to peck my lips. "I'm sorry babe but I have a matter of things to do" they walk to their table and they all walk out.

"Where do you think they're going?" Leila asked.

I shrugged, she's angry when they left. Where will they go?

CHASE'S POV

That son of a bitch really have the balls the challenge us and torture Brent, my brother. That Miller can't get away from me, now that my best friend is at the hospital.

We arrived at their hideout, he wants a gang war? Then so be it.

"Hansel Miller, come out come out where ever you are" I chuckled. He really is hiding huh?

We heard a gunshot, we all squat down and duck then cover our heads. "Calm down guys" I yelled.

I stand and look around, we heard a loud evil laugh. My eyes directed to a figure with a cane, I can't see his face. He's wearing a black hat and his head bowed down.

"Chase, Chase Villan" he said and look up. My members gasp, I think they know him.

"Who are you?" I ask.

He chuckled and grin, "The one and only William Witch"

Witch? Is he the father of those sisters and the guy that I killed?

Then I saw two woman coming out, I gasp. So now they all have a plan. I knew it, they want revenge for Maruh Witch. I noticed that the sisters were uncomfortable and can't look me in the eyes, oh I knew. They were forced by him. I balled up my fist, and glared at the old man.