Chapter 5: Family Bonding?

BEAUTY'S POV

She got in the passenger seat and I drove to our house. She said that she will leave her car at the school's parking lot.

The whole drive is silent until we reach our house, my parents are in vacation at Palawan, Philippines. The babysitter is the one who's taking care of Angel right now.

We entered our house and was met by Angel. She hug me and when she look behind her eyes widened.

"Hey baby" Chase husked. Woah, that's hot.

"Daddy?" She ask then ran to her and hug her.

Angel pulled her to the living room where her toys are scattered. I smiled secretly and walk upstairs to change my clothes.

When I go downstairs, they're still playing. "Are you both hungry?"

"Yes" they both answered while playing. I swear its like I'm babysitting two children. Speaking of babysitter, she left when we got home.

I cook the food, and call them to eat. While we're eating, I noticed that Chase is looking at Angel not even blinking. "Hey, can't you just eat?"

She glance at me and smirked, "Well, she's just cute that I can't take my eyes off. She really is my child" she answered and glance back to Angel. I rolled my eyes, and just finish my food.

It's almost night time, Angel passed out at the sofa. I was about to carry her when Chase grab my hand.

"Can I be the one to carry her to her room?" She pleaded. I nodded and let her. I lead her to Angel's room while she's carrying her.

She lay her on the bed and I tucked her in. I kissed her forehead but she stirred and open her eyes.

"Mommy and Daddy sleep my bed and me" she said cutely. But I got nervous when she said that.

I laid beside her, she's staring at Chase. Chase sighed and lay at other side. Then Angel got our hands and intertwined it. I blushed at what she did.

***

I felt something heavy at my hips, and warmth. I open my eyes and it widened, I push her. She fell to the floor, I heard her groan.

I look around, and we're at Angel's room. Oh and where is she?

Chase got up with confusion all over her face. I admit, she look hot at a messy hair. Then her eyes landed to me, her eyes widened.

"Beauty? We......... sleep t-together here?" She stuttered. "At Angel's room? Where is she?"

I got up and walk out of the room, "Angel?" I shouted.

I go to my room and saw her there sleeping, when did she got here?

I heard footsteps, I look behind and saw Chase yawning while rubbing her eyes. "I should get going, prepare for school"

I look at the time, oh gosh. We're late, it's 9:30 and its starts at 8am.

***

CHASE'S POV

My gang and I were sitting at the bleachers, telling nonsense stories and laughing. I was talking to them and they were laughing when they all stop while looking behind me.

My brows knitted and turn back, my eyes widened. She's back.

"Hello Chase Villan, how are you? Can I talk to you in private?" I look back at my friends and they nodded. I sighed and look at her. She smiled, "Follow me"

We got out from the gym, and I just followed her. We stopped at the library but we continued until at the Attic.

I sit at the table and wait for her to close the door, I heard her lock it but I ignore it.

"So what are we going to talk about? And why here at the attic?" I cross my arms.

"For those 5 years, you didn't change at all" she started.

"Oh Briela, do you want me to be a nerd?" I chuckled. "By the way, how is he?"

She smiled, "He's okay and still looking for you"

"Its been months that I didn't see him, did you came here with him?"

"Of course, he misses you"

I smiled, "I wanna see him" I husked. She came closer and put her arms around my neck, I snaked my arms also at her waist.

She closed the distance, I savored her mouth like always.

***

I'm on my way to my dad's office, he called me.

When I walk in, there are few people inside. They all look at me, I closed the door behind me.

"Oh my child, you're here now"

My dad, Madelle, two ladies and one man in a business suit, I know he know me but I don't know him

Madelle smiled and wink at me, causing me to shift my foot. I awkwardly walk to my dad.

"So I'll introduce to you my daughter, Chase Villan. And Chase, meet Risha and Jenna. They're the new ones who will report every a single bit of information about you to me" Last time I also have dad's reporters with me always, and they're two men. But I beat them, dad was mad at me and grounded for two fucking months.

I scoffed, "Dad, you called me here just for that?"

"Don't be rude, they'll be with you everywhere you go"

"Why such ladies? And they will follow me even if I have to pee?"

"I choose ladies so that you can't beat them like what you did to my men. And of course they will give you privacy"

I face the two ladies, Risha has cold stares and Jenna has a bitch face.

I look at where Madelle is and she's reading a magazine. I face my dad again, I sighed. "Okay, just please let me go home now. I'm starving" I heard the man in suit chuckled.

"Oh Chase, you never change"

"I'm sorry but who are you?"

"CHASE! Don't be so rude, he's my partner in business and also your godfather, why didn't you remember him. He's your Uncle Gary"

"Okay, geez old man" I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

I laugh nervously, "Ahhhh, haha. Hmmm, I said nice to meet you Uncle Gary"

Dad look at me like I have two heads, "You already met him a few years ago"

I only smiled sheepishly.

***

This two ladies still following me until I drove home, I proceed to my room and plopped myself on my bed then close my eyes.

I heard footsteps, I already know them. "Ugh, until here. You two will really follow me? I thought you'll be giving me privacy"

I felt my bed sink, I open my eyes and turn around my body to lay on my back.

Jenna is sitting on my bed while Risha is leaning on the wall looking at me.

Jenna hold my thigh causing me to stiff, "Uhm, what are you doing?"

I felt her hand going up. Oh man, I'm getting horny. Her hand reacht crotch and she squeezed it. I gasp for air, "You behave or I'll squeeze your cock so hard until it turns blue"

I just nodded while gasping so hard, she release it and I pull my shorts down to see it. I sighed when I saw that it's okay.

I heard them both laugh, "Now, you know not to cross us. Do you even know us?" Risha ask.

I shook my head, she smirked.

__________