Chapter 14: Truth Or Dare

CHASE'S POV

"We really thank you Chase, you saved us. Boss Vanni was really sick and can't take care of us" one of the dancers said, I think her name is Jane.

I look at Dallas who's flirting with one of the dancers, "Dallas, I'm gonna tell Amy about this and she's gonna tell to Anna" I warned her. Her eyes widened, "Joke, I'm not that really a traitor" she glared at me, I chuckled.

Brent, Dallas and I were here at their unit, I want to check if they're all okay. Isabella walk to me, I look at her. "So Chase, I didn't know that your parents own this building. You're real name is Chase Villan" I grinned, I wiggle my eyebrows at her. She laughed. "You're crazy, villain" she said. I froze, that endearment reminds me about my kitten. I really missed her. I blink many times when Isabella waves her hand in front of me. "I'm sorry if what I said offended you"

I shook my head, "No, I'm just surprised you said that endearment. It reminds me of someone"

"Your ex?" I just grin at her.

***

Me and my gang including Brent were in the basement again, well here is our hangout place. We waited for Clyde to bring our happiness.

After a few moments...

The door opened, and we see Clyde walk in with a bag sling on his shoulder, "Boss, the dealer said thank you for the tip" he said, I just nodded.

I stood and get the bag, I look at the small packs. I distribute it to them, and each of them thanked me.

I pour mine on the table and sniffed it, ahhh it feels so good. Cocaine now, marijuana later. I continue sniffing until I get high. I remembered the song Cold Water.

Everybody gets high sometimes you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

"Boss, why are you singing?" Brooks asked. Did I really sing out loud?

"Yes boss" Dallas answered. And did I really think out loud.

"Yes" Brent also answered, gosh. What's wrong with this people. Man, we're all so high right now.

"Hey Brooks, call the strippers. Maybe they want some of this also, we don't mind sharing right?" They all nodded.

After she called them, she look at me. "They're on the way, boss" I just nodded and lit up the weed, then I puff it.

I stood up and walk to the Bluetooth speaker, I plug in the socket and turn on the speaker. I wanna hear some music, its so boring here.

The first song that played was 'Company' by JB.

Then I get back to my sit and puff the weeds again, we heard the door and saw the five dancers. I invited them and they sit on the sofa, I give them some weeds and some small packs.

When they entered awhile ago, the first song was finished. The 'Strip That Down' by Liam Payne ft. Quavo, played next.

"Strip that down for me....." Dallas sang loudly while looking at Jane lustfully, I shook my head playfully. I sit next to Isabella who's smoking, she look at me and she put the weed to my mouth.

She cupped my cheeks, her thumb tracing my lower lip. She stood and sat at my lap, she straddled me. I shivered at what she did. Even my mind was on cluod nine from the drug, I can still sense what's happening around me.

I heard my gang and the dancers cheered, Isabela starts dancing on my lap. Is she doing lap dance on me?

Dallas had enough and grab Jane, then kiss her forcefully. Thy even cheered more loudly, I just chuckled.

After the sensual moments, we decided to play Truth or Dare. We all sit on the floor and formed a circle, there's a bottle in the center.

Brent decided to start spinning the bottle, it pointed to Chubz. "So Chubz, truth or dare?" He asked.

He's a little bit chubby so we called him Chubz, "I'll choose the truth"

"Okay, who's your crush?" Man, that's the simplest question.

"Umm, Cassey" he confessed. Seriously? She's like the nerdy one that we once bullied, but Beauty came and rescue her. Its really my intention to bully someone so that she would be mad at me. I like seeing her mad, she's so cute. Oh I remembered her again.

Chubz spinned the bottle and it pointed to Isabella, "I'll choose dare" she said not waiting for him to ask.

"Kiss our boss, Chase" he said, my eyes widened. Isabella look at me, she leaned and kiss me. I smelled her scent, its different from Beauty. But their both scents were so addictive to me, it always sent chills down my spine.

She pulled and smiled at me, its her turn to spin the bottle. It stopped at Dallas, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" she answered while puffing her smoke.

"Are you still a virgin? If no then who?" Woah, there's a follow up question.

"No, I'm experienced. And its Jasmin" Why she's so into cheerleaders? I'm really her idol. I chuckled silently.

We enjoyed the game so much.

***

I woke up, and notice that I'm not in my room. I slept on the sofa with Isabella sleeping on my chest, I look around and see the others. I remembered last night, we're just playing Truth or Dare. I move a bit but Isabella stirred and she open her eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" She shook her head and yawned. She look around and to me.

"We really all passed out here at your basement?" She chuckled, I chuckled as well.

***

After they all bid goodbye, I proceed to my room and showered. I grab my phone, Angel's face appeared to the screen when I unlock it. I missed her, I missed my daughter and Beauty very much.

I dialed Chubz's number and ask if they already practiced the song. Its been a week when we had our meeting about my plan, I really want her back.

I change into a simple shirt and jeans, and go downstairs to the kitchen. I didn't see my sisters around, I wondered where will they go.

I hope my plan will work out tomorrow. I hope she'll buy my performance for her. I hope she'll accept my apology.

__________