Chapter 13: Kill Joy

CHASE'S POV

I called my gang today including Brent, we'll have our meeting at our mansion's basement.

"Okay so Black Fires, I'll be needing all your help. I have plans to make her mine again"

"Boss, what are we going to do then?" Dallas asked, she's also like me but she's very more rebellious than me.

"Well guys, I want you to cancel the class next week and announce that we're having a program again. Dallas, you will be the one to stop the teachers from coming here. Brook, you're on the computers for the CCTV cameras. Jack, Billy and Chubz, I need you to practice a song, I'll give the lyrics and chords later on. The others, you'll be guiding the students so that they won't freak out if what will be happening next week. And Brent, you're with me" I wink at him, and he chuckled.

After we settled, I give my band mates the song and remind them to memorize it.

"The meeting is over" I said then they all left except for Brent. "So our part of the plan is that you'll be on Leila and I'll be on Beauty" he blushed when u said Leila's name, hmmm something's fishy.

"Okay dude, so how are we going to do it?" He said, excited?

"Well, you'll be escorting both of them to the gym. You'll give me the sign then I'll start doing my part"

The door opened, we look at it and saw my sisters. "What are you both doing here?" I asked surprised.

"We heard your plan" Risha started.

"Don't do anything stupid again" Jenna warned.

"Come on guys, don't be such a KJ" I said.

"KJ?" Jenna asked while staring at the paper on the table. Oh that's just another copy of the song.

"Duh, it means Kill Joy. So slow" Brent mumbled the last part. "You're killing our happiness, you should support us" he smiled sheepishly.

"We're not KJs, we're just protecting you" Jenna sighed.

"We can take care of ourselves, you know" I stood up and hug them. "Sisters trust me, nothing bad will happen to me, okay? Don't worry" they nod their head but their concern didn't subsided still, I can see it through their eyes.

***

"Black Fires, we should go to the club. My treat! Let's get some asses" Brent yelled and my gang cheered, seriously?

When we arrived at the club, we entered and saw five women strippers dancing on the pole at the stage. The men were watching them hungrily, man! They are all so horny, damn.

I let Brent and my gang go their sits and drink, I walk through the crowds until I got in front of them and watch the ladies dancing. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look at it and at the person.

"Oh Dallas, I thought you'll be drinking with them?" I asked.

She shrugged, "See those asses, I'm gonna take it. Then I'll grind them, then I would----"

"Stop, stop okay? You don't need to fantasize them and you tell me your thoughts. Just go then get one, I wouldn't tell to your girl" I chuckled.

She smirked, and patted my back and go back. I continued watching them.

After they're done dancing, they go to the backstage. I'm thirsty so I go to my gang's table. "Boss, you're here. Here drink this" Dallas handed me a glass, and I sip it then drink the whole of it.

After a few shots, I go to the restroom. When I go out, I heard a muffled scream. I got curious so I followed the sound, I heard it again and its a girl screaming but someone was muffling her mouth. The source of the sound is at the last door beside the backstage, I walk to the door and turn the knob but it's lock so kicked it hard enough.

When I opened it, I saw a man on top of a girl who was about to force himself to her. I walk in and kick him, he fell and I punch him many times until he's unconscious. I look at the girl who was crying, she's one of the dancers. She's naked so I look away quickly.

She stood up and hug me, "Thank you very much, you saved me" I rub her back an nod my head. We pulled and I look at her if she's okay. I look around the room if she have clothes, she does but it was ripped. So I remove my jacket and let her wear it, it ended at her knees. Well she's small, that's why.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I felt her shook her head, "He took it if you're late" my jaws dropped, she's still a virgin? "Come on, I'll drive you home" I offered and grab her hand, but she didn't move.

"I have no home, I'm homeless. Me and the other dancers, we're all homeless" I look at her like she had two heads, "Our boss was kind enough to let us stay here, but he's sick now and can't take care of us"

I took my wallet from my pocket and get my card and cash. "This card, go to the Villan Condominium. Give this to the receptionist and they will give you a unit, invite the other four dancers and you all will live there. And this money, you need it" I give it to her but she didn't want to take it.

"I don't even know your name, we're just strangers. You saved me awhile ago, and that's enough. Its too much, I can't take it" she look down and played with her hands.

I sighed, "You need this, just please take it" I grab her hand and put the card and cash at her hand, she won't clutch it so I put it inside the pocket. "Call the others and bring them at the very long table, I'll wait you there"

"Thank you very much, by the way I'm Isabela, what's yours?" She extended her arms for handshake, I took it.

"I'm Chase"

"Nice meeting you, you're really a great person" she complimented.

I shook my head, "Not really" she chuckled. "Now go call for them" she nodded and walk away.

I get my phone and dialed her number, "Hey Madelle, I want you to call the receptionist at the condominium. Tell them that five girls will be going there, they should accept the card and give them a unit. Oh and send a limo here, we're at the Soap Club" I hang up and smirked to myself. I'm not that really bad.

_________

A/N:
That is Brent, on the picture.