Chapter 24: I Hate Homeworks!

BEAUTY'S POV

I was pulling Chase's collar while we're walking through the hallways, she doesn't want to go to school today so I drag her from the house all the way to school.

"Boss!" We heard someone yelled, I look back and saw her gang. "Are you in trouble?" They laugh.

"Uh no, and where is Dallas?" I release her collar and cross my fingers.

"She's with her girlfriend"

"Kitten? Can I....... Can I go with them?" She ask nervously, I raise my eyebrow and shook my head.

"No, you stay by my side. I brought you here, now come on" I grab her arm and drag her with me.

***

"Okay pass your homework tomorrow. And Chase, you will pass today cause if you won't, I will not let you graduate. And you will be stuck with my 'boring' subject, that you're always saying"

"Ugh..... Bitch" I heard her mumbled, I glared at her. She raise her arms surrendering.

"I have practice today, do you have training today?" She shook her head, "Okay, so you wait for me" she nodded, is she really that tired that she won't even speak?

I pull this blonde until we go to the gym, she sit on the bench and I go to the dressing room. After I changed, I met with my teammates.

"Gals! Let's begin" our coach yelled, we go in our positions and start our practice.

CHASE'S POV

When we got home at our mansion, I go straight to bed. I'm very lazy today and that homework, bullshit that I'm gonna sleep.

I felt someone pinch my ear and pull it, I open my eyes to see an angry kitten. "Ouch! Please, please please" she twisted it and release. Phew! But it still hurts.

"Get your ass up there and do your homework" she's like a mother well she really is, but man I've never been scold by my mother cause they're always away. But Beauty, I felt her how scary she is if she's my mother.

There are really many things that is important but you can't do it, and that's homeworks for me. And I really hate it cause...
H - Half
O - Of
M - My
E - Energy
W - Wasted
O - On
R - Random
K - Knowledge
S - Shit

"But mom! I mean kitten...... I---"

"Let's do our homework together, babe you need to work this time. If you won't, you can't graduate. And you know that MVU was still on construction, that was for college. What if I graduated and you're still at high school"

"Okay, okay miss. I'll do it, no pressure" I rub her back. "We'll both graduate together"

We both work on out homework, but I'm lazy to think. So sometimes, if she wouldn't look, I'll look at her paper.

"You're cheating!" Oops, she caught me. "Babe, you choose. No sex or No cheats?" woah.

"Thank you so much for that wonderful question, I believe that I'll choose no cheats. I thank you" I smiled and wave my hand like I'm a beauty queen, I know I'm weird.

"You're insane, now work" she said and get her paper then leave me. I prefer no cheats than no sex, damn I wouldn't go to school forever if I didn't get laid.

"Are you done?" She entered after twenty minutes, I nodded. "Good, give me your work, I'll just check it" I hand her my paper, and I jump to the bed. I sighed heavily, at last! I'm going to sleep.

***

"Do you know what's 'desperation'?" I asked my gang, I'm glad that Beauty let me go with them. Cause she said that if I passed my homework, I can go with them.

"Yeah we know, are you insane boss? Desperation is a strong feeling of fear, sadness and loss of hope" Brooks said to me like I'm stupid.

"No, hear me. Desperation is when you are in taxi texting your boss that you'll be late, and then a thief snatches your phone through the window and instead of shouting for help, you shout, 'press SEND, press SEND'," after I said that, there's a moment of silence. Then they all laugh, still processing in their heads my joke. "Wait there's more"

"Boss, I didn't know you have a sense of humor" Dallas commented.

"I have a question for all of you, how to kill.......... an ant?" They all look at me like I have two heads. "This is how to kill an ant. Mix Chili powder with sugar and keep it outside the Ant's hole. After the ant ate it, he will search for some water near a water tank..."

"Ahh, so the ant is a guy. How did you know it, boss?" Chubz interrupted, they silenced him and I continued.

"Push ant in to it, now ant will go to dry itself near fire. When it reaches fire, put a bomb into the fire then admit the wounded ant in ICU. Remove the oxygen mask from it's mouth and wait until he's not breathing anymore, and there the ant died" they laugh loud, but someone silenced us.

"You laugh so loud" said a nerd and walk away, oh I know him. We bullied him before, but he's lucky now. We're a good guys now, so yeah we're good or still not.

"Wait nerd!" I stop him and he walk to us, he raise his eyebrow. Woah, so now he has confidence to show. "I have a poem for you" I smiled.

He put his hand on his waist an look at me as if waiting, "What?"

"Roses are red; Violets are blue.
Monkeys like you should be kept in zoo
Don't feel so angry, you will find me there too
Not in cage, but outside laughing at you!" My gang and I laugh so hard after I said the poem, the nerd's nose was flaring and he walk away stomping his feet.

"Boss, I can't take it anymore" Billy said while his hands where on his belly.

"This time, its a knock knock joke. Knock knock!"

"Who's there?" They asked.

"Yellow" I answered.

"Yellow who?"

"Yellow from the other side, I must have called a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for everything for everything that I've done" I sang.

"Woooh, Boss where did you get those jokes?"

"Uh, just another talent maybe?" I chuckled.

_________