Chapter 10: Jealous

BEAUTY'S POV

I can't believe it, that I'm right here at her arms hugging me. The villain that I used to hate, now I already love her.

We're both naked in my bed, she's still sleeping. Last night was amazing, can't deny that she's gotten bigger. I'm so sore right now. Well we used a protection, I don't want to be pregnant again at still early age.

I felt her stir, I look up at her. She slowly open her eyes, then look down at me and smiled.

I traced her tattoos on her body, I noticed a scar. I don't if its a scar or really a tattoo, I traced it but she froze and move her body away. "Is this a scar?"

"Ummm, yeah?" She said not looking into my eyes.

I sighed, "You can tell me everything, I'm all ears. And plus, I'm your girlfriend. I want to know every single thing about you"

She sighed heavily, and close her eyes. "I'm a boxer, but we fight with no rules. Its illegal. And this scar," she pointed at the scar I was tracing. "Its not from my fight, I tried to fight the cops who entered our building. But I got shot and nearly died" I gasp. "After I got out from the hospital the cops put me in jail"

I punch her chest lightly, "You need to stop fighting"

"I can't........." I know she have her own personal reasons.

"Just as long as you don't kill someone"

"I already did" my eyes widened. "I killed twenty and more challengers and including the Witch sisters' older brother. And William Witch, the famous murderer, their father wants me dead. He want to seek revenge"

I grab her arms and hugged it tightly, my tears flowed. "He's alive?" She nodded. "Please, be careful. We need to tell the cops about him, he can't get to you. Please we need to tell them" I pleaded.

She sit up and rub her temples, "I'll try, okay?" I nodded and sit up as well. I hug her naked body, I felt her kiss the top of my head.

***

We have a program today in school and, Chase and her band will be performing. Well every program, they'll perform.

Me and Leila sat in front for the first time, I want to cheer for my beloved. After they fixes their instrument, they began and Chase came up to the stage.

"Hooooh, go babe" I shout and clapped.

"Go villain" Leila also shout and clap.

Chase smiled, and hold the microphone then start to sing.

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing
That I know

And when it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And times are forever frozen still

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And is the only thing
That I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

We keep this love in a photograph
We make these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
And times forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
Till our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
Well that's ok baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home

Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well that's ok baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
Wait for me to come home

After that, we cheered and clapped for her. Then she go down to the backstage. "Leila, I'll just have to see Chase" I said and stood up.

CHASE'S POV

When I went backstage, I change my clothes. I was putting my shirt when someone came, I turn back to see the intruder. My eyes widened, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just visiting my baby daddy" she walk to me but I step back. She snaked her arms around me and pull me aggressively, her lips forcefully covered mine.

I try to push her but she hold my neck and I can feel her long nails scratching my back.

We heard the door opened, I pull to see it and my eyes widened in horror. "Kitten, its not what it looks like"

Her tears flowing made my heart break, she ran away. I push Briela and follow her.

I grab her body and hug it, "Kitten, let me explain please" she squirmed under my arms.

"No Chase, I thought you've changed but I guess I'm wrong. You're still the villain that I used to know, you're a jerk" Ouch! That hurt, well I deserve those words. I free her from my grip and she ran away from me, I felt my tears threatening to flow. What have I just done?

I'm so stupid to let Briela kiss me, I punch the wall beside me. I don't care at all if my knuckles are bleeding. Ugh, I'm so dumb really really dumb.

***

I was drinking alone at the bar, I already drink eight bottles of beer. "I want more!"

"But sir, its too much for you" I laugh, he really think that I'm a guy. I grab his collar.

"I said..... I. Want. More" I release him, and he give me more beers. "That's good" I drank the whole bottle and open the other one again.

"That is enough" someone grab my bottle, I look at the person.

"No! Madelle, give it back to me" I reach for the bottle but she give to the bartender, and pay him.

"Come on, you're wasted" she put my arms around her shoulder and her arm on my waist guiding me to walk. She guide me to the car, then she drive. I close my eyes and just sleep.

When I woke up, I was in my bedroom. My head is hurting, I don't remember what happened last night. My clothes were changed into my pajamas.

I grab my phone and try to call Beauty but she's not answering. I texted her:

'Please let's talk'

'I love you so much, kitten'

'Please...... 😢"

But she's still not responding, I sighed and put back my phone on the night stand. I rub my face and sniff hardly, I look at my knuckles and it was bruised.

I need her. I want her. I love her.

________