Epilogue

*Many Years Passed*

ZINX'S POV

"Is that really you, Zinx?" She asked me surprised.

I shrugged and hummed, "Its really me"

"Oh Zinx, where are your glasses?"

"Are we playing twenty questions? Cause its my turn to ask" I smirked at her.

............

Zinx Maximilian, 17 and not your ordinary nerd. She's awesome as fuck. Her younger sisters where famous, It's just really her that isn't. She's the first child of Dallas and Amy. There's the twins, Annah and Diane at 15.

Angel Villan, 19 and daddy's girl. She's a 'NBSB' or 'NGSB' in her case, that's why they call her the 'Ice Princess'. She's the first child of Chase and Beauty. Actually, she's second cause her half brother from her dad is the first. There's Bryan at 20 (the half brother), Ace at 14, and Charmane at 9.

Violet Trusk, 16 best friend of Zinx. She was secretly in love with her best friend, and she knows everything about what's behind her best friend's glasses. She's the only child of Brent and Leila.

______

A/N:
👆 That's the book two, coming soon. Thank you very much for reading and voting for this book, I appreciate it. This is the very first book that I published, and yeah thank you again.

________

STARTED: July 9, 2017
FINISHED: September 5, 2017