Chapter 6: At The Attic

"We're the Witch sisters" Risha said, "I'm Risha Witch and she's Jenna Witch, my sister"

"Yeah, the witches meeting the villain"

My brows knitted, who the hell are these two weird ladies. The Witch sisters? I don't know them. But the Witch name is familiar to me.

"Actually, you killed our older brother" Jenna stated.

My eyes widened, now I know. I defeated Maruh Witch, I killed him at the last round of our fight. This two ladies, why does they have to work with my dad? Do they have a bad intention? Do they wanna seek revenge for their older brother? But that's a fight with no rules. If you're dead, you're dead.

"Don't worry, we don't seek revenge" Jenna smiled. "We just want money so we want to work and it's coincidence that it's you who will we working with"

I sighed in relief but I don't still trust them.

BEAUTY'S POV

"Mommy? When can I meet daddy again?"

I was doing homework when she came and ask that. "Well sweety, I don't know yet"

She pouted, I feel sorry for her. Where the hell is that blonde again? Maybe busy having sex with her whores again. Typical Chase.

"Beauty?" I heard mom yelled down the stairs. They already got home?

I carried Angel and we go down to meet them. "Hey mom, dad. How was the vacation?" I ask while they took Angel from my arms.

"Its amazing!" Mom exclaimed and tell a story about where and what did they experience. I'm jealous about it, but I can't leave school.

After I tuck Angel to bed, I proceed to my room and rest.

***

Me and my teammates were eating at the canteen when someone came in, everyone were in silence and some gasps just staring at those persons. Its Chase and the Witch sisters.

Those two are very well known, they're the daughters of William Witch. He's the most dangerous person in town, he torture, kidnap, rape and kill. But he died because of too much depression. And her daughters, Jenna and Risha. They're the sisters you don't wanna cross besides Chase"

Why does Chase is with them? Maybe allies or another whores.

"That's the Witch sisters" Leila gasp. Chase and the sisters sit beside our table, I wonder where her gang is?

CHASE'S POV

I decided to sneak from the eyes of those two sisters, I'm now at the attic playing the old guitar that was hidden here. I start singing the Despacito by Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber.

Come on over in my direction
So thankful for that
Its such a blessing yeah
Turn every situation into heaven, Yeah
Oh, you are
My sunrise on the darkest days
Got me feeling from some kind of way
Make me wanna savor every moment
Slowly, slowly

Before I continue I saw a shadow from the gap of the door and the floor, who's that?

I put down the guitar and walk to the door to open it. I saw her there standing, shock all over her face.

She was about to walk away when I grab her arms, "Where are you going? Come inside" I invited her.

But she still frozen by the door, I sighed. "Are you still afraid because of what I did last two years ago? I'll promise, I won't do anything stupid again" I encourage and smile at her.