Prologue

Beauty Gudhart, a student council president then captain of cheerleading. She's very strict president, especially when it comes to bullies. And also strict about leading the cheering. She's a straight A student, very intelligent. When it comes to love, she's sincere and even if she got hurt, she'll still forgive. She really is a mother figure and she would always give advises with friends.

Chase Villan, a leader of rebellious gang, then captain of basketball team. She's very stubborn and perverted. She's smart but had low grades because of cutting classes. She's a performer on stage, very talented. When it comes to love, she'll always apologise. She's a billionaire but abuses her status and just wants to hurt people.

Leila Gavin, Beauty's best friend and side chick, she'll always be there for Beauty.

Brent Trusk, Chase's best friend and manager, he'll always be there for Chase.

Dallas Maximilian, member of Chase's gang. When it comes to bad things, she's worse than Chase. She had a crush on a girl who don't feel the same as her, but there's her crush's sister, Amy.

Amy Bruce, a cheerleader. She's the silent type girl, she had her eye on this bad girl, Dallas.

Can the Beauty tame the Beast?

Can they Chase each other's love?

How far the good heart beauty can chase the villain?

What if Chase discovered Beauty's secret, that she was hiding for two years?

Warning: Multiple POVs and Alternating POVs. Lots of grammatical errors and misspelled words, that would make y'all face palm.

Reminder:
Written by a dumb old me.

________

STARTED: July 9, 2017
FINISHED: September 5, 2017