Chapter 2: Kick The Balls

BEAUTY'S POV

"Ms. Gudhart, please watch this CCTV footage" the teacher assigned to the CCTV room said.

I watch it, I clench my teeth. That girl is really testing me, huh? Well let's play Chase Villan. I don't tolerate bullies, she needs to stop.
I walk out of the room clenching my fists. I found her at the locker alone, I smirked. I push her on the wall and pin her there. I glared at her, "Are you really testing me, huh?"

She smirked, "Well, that's a nice sight" I slapped her.

She really does have the balls to look at my cleavage. She laugh, I slap her again but she continued laughing. So I think best thing that could make her stop, I kicked her hardly on the balls. She gasp and crunch down to hold her crotch.

The students who were looking were confused as to why would she be in pain on that area. Well some knows but some doesn't. My friends and her friends came, her friends help her to walk.

I face my friends who was still dazed, "Why would you do that?" Leila asked shock.

"Well, she bullied a nerd guy again"

"That would be hurt so much, Beauty" Gia said concerned, I rolled my eyes.

"She deserves it" I snapped and walk to my class.

I notice that Leila followed behind me, I walk to the class. Feeling stares at me, I ignored them.

***

The school were done but I still didn't see Chase. Maybe she skipped again, well it's usual.

We were practicing at the gym, the basketball team are all here except for her, she's always having practice. When she escape classes, she would always return to have practice.

"Hey, Beauty. We heard that Chase was still recovering at the clinic. I think, you should visit her. The part that you hit is her vulnerable part" Leila encouraged me.

Well, I can't deny that I feel guilty about what I did to her. I sighed and walk out the gym to go to the clinic.

I open the door and heard someone talking, "If it really does hurt, can I see it so I can heal it" I heard the nurse said with a hint of seduction. What the hell! I walk in. And their eyes widened.

The nurse was unzipping her pants. I glared at the nurse, "Please leave us first, I need to talk to her" I said sternly. She nodded and walk out.

I faced her, she had a blank face. "Okay, for what I did a while ago. I'm sorry" I apologize, looking at her in the eyes.

She look surprised at first but then it turns into a confused face. "The president really apologize to me, wow" she chuckled.

I glared at her, I regretted coming here. "Do you want me to worsen your condition right now? Huh?" I threatened.

She put her arms up, surrendering. "Woah woah woah, slow down there little kitten" she teased. And she still remembered, how I'm really in love to kittens and cats. I have many collection of them.

She leaned on the headboard, and move herself but she winces and she hold her crotch. "Are you really okay now? Did I really hurt you that bad?"

"Can you give me some privacy? I just need to check on this" I rolled my eyes.

"Its not like I didn't see it before" I scoffed.

She look up at me eyes widened, oh shit me and my big mouth.

"How did you even see it?" She asked dumbfounded.

I rolled my eyes again, oh how many times do I roll my eyes? I can't stop it, she's just really annoying. She doesn't even remember last two years ago. I sighed, well she had many one night stands so she forgot about it.