Chapter 28: Tenderness

BEAUTY'S POV

"Doc?" I immediately stood up when I saw the doctor came out of the ER, her family, our friends and I waited for her for many hours.

He look at me apologetically, I look at him with pleading eyes. He shook his head, "I'm sorry" I felt my friends pulled me a bit and hug me, my continues tears are unending. "We did everything we can, she's still unstable. Her skull was broken and her brain was gravely damaged, there's a possibility that she can have amnesia" after being said, I sit and let the big tears flow.

*Few Months*

I found out that Briela had a miscarriage and so the baby was gone. She visited Chase, I let her cause she's leaving the country with their son, Bryan.

Looking at Chase who was still unconscious, she has been comatose for months. Her head was bandaged with white cloth, her face was so pale and beaten up.

Well, her parents canceled their flight, they want to be always at her side. Angel also, always visiting. It took me time to explain to her as to why Chase is not waking up, it made her cry when she saw her bruised and unmoving.

I heard someone knock on the door, the two couples came with fruits and balloons. "Hey cap, still no changes?" Leila asked, I shook my head and sighed.

"Thank you for all of this"

"We should be the one thanking you, Beauty. Without you, maybe Chase is still sleeping around and might knock up any other girls, Chase is very lucky to have you. At first, you two are really frenemies, then it would lead to flirting, to courting, to dating, until official" Dallas spoke. I look over at Chase, we'll be graduating soon and I hope she'll wake up sooner or later.

*Two Years Later*

"Beauty, its emergency. We really need to go, we don't have time to buy those things, maybe next time" Leila pulled me until we go to the parking lot, I just need to buy kitchen utensils cause I like cooking and there's just a little utensils at the mansion. Well after we graduated college, we decided to live together with Angel at the mansion. She take over the company while I decided to put up a business in building a restaurant called 'Beautiful Chasers', well Chase is really the one picked the name.

"Where are we really going, Lei?" I asked as I see through the window that we're going to the park.

"Just sit back and be beautiful" she grinned. Hmmm, Is there something that I don't know?

When she parked, she drag me all the way to the private garden. Its my first time to go here, what's even happening?

"Bye" she released my arm and ran until I can't see her, ugh that woman. I breathed and rub my arms, I got a feeling that there's gonna happen..... something good. The fresh air is blowing my hair and touches my bare arms causing for me to feel goosebumps.

Then I heard a music, I look around and see a speaker. Then slowly people are appearing, its our batch when we're still seniors my teammates, friends, the gang and the mastermind Chase. She got a mic on her hand, smiling at me. Then she starts singing the oh so familiar song by Jason Derulo, is this real?

"I'll say will you marry me" she sang. I take a deep breaths, is she proposing? When the song was done, she walk to me and kneel.

"Beauty Gudhart, my frenemy, my lover, the mother of my child. I know that I think it is the right time to take your hand and ask you the most beautiful question. Will you marry me?" She took out a small box and open it, there's a shining emerald ring, just like the color of her eyes.

"Yes! Of course" she smiled widely and stood up, we hug and I look around to see them cheering. When Chase woke up from coma, I was glad that the possibility of her having amnesia isn't a hundred percent, she still remember us.

*Wedding Day*

CHASE'S POV

Whoa, I'm getting married. I'm nervous as heck, "It's okay, man" Brent said and Dallas rub my back. Well, Brent is my best man.

I look at my reflection on the mirror and straighten my suit, I breathed deeply. We finally go to the church, I'll just have to wait for my bride.

After the others walk down the aisle, there she is. Her long gown was perfectly fitted on her body, damn was she sexy, a goddess to be exact. She slowly walk with her parents at her sides, when they finally reach me, I shake hands with her parents and take Beauty's soft hand on mine. We walk to the altar and face the priest.

After we vowed, I kissed her. Then we go straight to the reception, "You're a Villan now, Gudhart"

She glance at me, "Well, I'm your wife now so you must behave or you'll always sleep on the couch" she grinned, I scoffed playfully and she giggled.

I look over to Brent who was holding their one year old daughter, while Leila was feeding her, they also finally had their daughter. Then same us Dallas and Amy with their two years old daughter, well Angel was with her grandparents.

I can't believe that I'll be marrying the student council president who was always fighting me whenever I bullied someone.

BEAUTY'S POV

Well time pass by so quickly, in time our children will also be the one to have love stories like us. Angel might be having relationship when she's already in high school, I don't allow her to be in a relationship so soon.

I look over at Chase who was drinking her wine. I can't believe that I'll be marrying my rapist, the bully that I always fight with. I'm glad that this beast is tamed, the beast that I keep on chasing.

I really believe in fairy tales, especially the story 'Beauty and the Beast'.

_________

A/N:
That would be the end of Chase and Beauty's love story including Dallas, Amy, Brent, and Leila. But their legacy isn't still finished, there's still their children.