Two Months

It's been two months now. Zoro and Sanji have been warming up to each other quite nicely. Keeping their relationship on the downlow. Reiju noticed Zoro coming over a lot when she had come over. And Mihawk, Zoro's father, was starting to catch on.

"You missed a spot." Sanji called.

It was summer now. The sun was out more, and making things hot and stuffy. But it was time to throw on some shorts and some tank tops. But for others they could go shirtless.

Sanji sat on his lawn chair sitting in front of the house watching Zoro mow the lawn. He chewed on his straw watching Zoro's muscles twitch and grow glossy with sweat. His eyes kept to Zoro behind a pair of sunglasses. He kicked his leg over his knee while biting the inside of his cheek. Zoro should of picked shorter shorts and it would of been some wet dream.

"Zoro why don't you take break and drink some lemonade." Sanji called.

Zoro turned off the lawn mower before taking the rag on the handle and wiping off his forehead. Sanji poured a glass for him before setting it next to him on the free lawnchair. Zoro slumped into the spot next to Sanji and took the glass. Sanji sipped on his lemonade while watching Zoro. Who tilted back the glass and gulped down the cool liquid before sighing in relief.

"Keep looking at me like that and you'll pull a hard one." Zoro said.

"Can't help it. You drenched in sweat in completely sexy." Sanji purred.

"Pervert."

"Why don't you and I go out back and hose you off?"

Zoro smirked, "Lead the way."

Sanji purred leading Zoro into the backyard as he began to turn on the hose. He turned to Zoro spraying the cool water. Who sighed in relief to the cool water on his body. He sighed turning his back as Sanji sprayed his back. Zoro perked up as the water stopped spraying him. He furrowed about to turn around when he felt a pair of hands slip into his shorts. Sanji squeezed his cheeks softly kissing his neck. Zoro rumbled softly.

"That better be your hand." Zoro hummed.

"Oh, and what if it's not?" Sanji purred, "What are you gonna do? Punish me?"

"I'm just not sure if I'm ready for, that, yet."

"Don't worry baby, we'll take things slow. I promise."

Sanji removed his hands spinning Zoro to face him before kissing him softly.

"I will wait." Sanji smiled softly before leaning over his ear, "But not forever."

He pulled away kissing him once more before bringing him inside to dry off.

Sanji sat on the couch running a hand through Zoro's hair as it slowly dried. He currently was resting in Sanji's lap. Taking a small nap. Like he usually had done when he came over to visit Sanji. Which would be after school on Monday's, Friday's, then switch between Saturday and Sunday's.

This raised some eyebrows with their families. Sanji claimed they were friends outside of school while Zoro explained Sanji would pay him to fix things in his house. Or do household chores. Like mowing the lawn. Perona just thought he was being weird. But, with Mihawk he kept a close eye on this situation.

Sanji clicked his tongue seeing Zoro had gotten a little pink. Across the bridge of hise nose, shoulders, and a little on his forehead. He sighed knowing he should of taken care of Zoro better. By assisting him with the sunscreen next time. He hummed to the idea as his mind sped off down the dirty path. Zoro grabbed his hand putting it back through his hair. Sanji chuckled as Zoro pretended to be asleep once more.

"Wake up you lazy brute." Sanji huffed.

"Make me." Zoro grunted.

"I'll kiss you."

Zoro cracked an eye open, "What kind of kiss?"

"Whatever kind of kiss you want."

"An australian kiss."

"What is that?"

"Where you kiss me down under."

"Say's mister I'm not ready."

"Oh no, I'm not ready for sex. But I wouldn't mind a blow job."

Sanji smacked him with the pillow, Zoro chuckled grabbing another pillow before they both batted each other with them. Loulee curled up under the chair watching them smack each other across the room with the pillows. Until Zoro tackled Sanji onto the floor. They chuckled before kissing softly. Zoro pulled back with heavy lidded eyes and a pleased smile on his lips.

"I love you." Zoro said.

Sanji's eyes widened as did Zoro's who sat back covering his mouth. Sanji propped himself up on his hands as Zoro tried to bury himself in his own embarrassment.

"You love me?" Sanji asked.

"Just ignore-"

Sanji embraced him before kissing him softly.

"I love you too."

Zoro grinned before embracing him back. The clock chimed six o'clock Zoro pulled back and grunted. Mihawk would be home soon and Zoro had to leave.

"It was fun while it lasted." Sanji sighed.

"Once my dad goes out of town. I'll be able to stay and not sneak off at night." Zoro said.

"What about your sister?"

"It's whatever. She's so gullible I can just make up an excuse."

Sanji sighed, "You should be kinder to your sister."

"Sure. When your hair turns green and the sky turns red."

"Just get out before your dad gets home."

Zoro kissed him roughly on the lips. Exchanging tongues and clashing of teeth. Until Sanji pulled away cupping Zoro's cheeks.

"I'll text you."

Zoro sighed getting up and leaving. He headed home just before Mihawk had gotten home. His eyes glanced to the neighbors house across the street. He saw Sanji picking up Loulee and kissing her forehead. He grimaced before heading inside. Perona greeted him at the door as Zoro came downstairs in a tank top and pajama pants.

"Roronoa, I need you to do something for me." Mihawk spoke.