Hello's and Goodbye's

A/N: I'm gonna be wrapping up this book today. And there's no smut. I didn't have the time. But hey, you guys will get a book full of smut so. Gotta save up the good stuff for that ;)

"YOUR WHAT?!"

Zoro held a box full of his stuff. Perona stood in the hallway blocking his path.

"What did dad say about this?" She huffed.

"He said he didn't care. Along with me being a grown adult then he and Shanks went into his room."

"Ewe, no I don't care about that. I'm saying you're leaving me here with the horny old men?!"

Zoro glanced behind her to Mihawk leaning against the wall. He turned his attention back to her and smirked shifting the box under his arm.

"What was that? I didn't get that last part."

Perona huffed crossing her arms, "I said-"

"Ehem."

She snapped to Mihawk behind her, his arms crossed with a cocked brow. Perona pursed her lips glaring at Zoro before trying to explain herself. Zoro snickered to their bickering until she was sent to her room. Zoro patted his father on the shoulder.

"I'm glad you can be happy again pops. If Shanks gives you any trouble. You know where I am." Zoro chuckled.

Mihawk ruffled his hair, "Just get out so I can miss you already."

Zoro smiled before heading down to the door with Mihawk beside him. He helped Zoro with the door as he walked his son out. Zoro stopped at the doorstep before turning to Mihawk. He cocked a brow as Zoro gave a small smile.

"I love you too dad." Zoro said.

Mihawk pursed his lips as Zoro then turned and headed across the street. He slammed the door and leaned against it with his lips pressed tightly in a line. Shanks leaned over the railing with a smirk on his lips.

"Awe, you're trying not to cry."

"Your sleeping on the couch."

"Wow, okay I see how it is."

Zoro stepped inside as Sanji was cleaning up the place.When Zoro walked in and placed his stuff on the floor in the living room. Sanji perked up to him and smiled, he set down his feather duster and went to him. They shared a soft kiss before put up some of Zoro's stuff.

As summer went on. Zoro and Sanji were inseparable. They went pretty much everywhere together. The store, the movies, dinner. While Zoro finally met Sanji's father. Who was a little concerned about the age difference, but soon brushed it away seeing how in love he was with him. But. As the summer came to a end, Zoro had to go off to an academy for 6 months to a year. Leaving Sanji alone once more.

Sanji cupped his cheeks, before kissing him softly. Zoro smiled kissing back before Sanji pulled back.

"Are you sure, you're going to be alright?" Sanji asked.

Zoro nodded, "I'll be fine, relax. You just sit here and wait for me. That shouldn't be so hard."

Sanji sighed, "Don't get yourself hurt. Or shoot your eye out."

"Can't make any promises."

They embraced before Zoro picked up his backpack and headed out to a bus stopped outside his house. Sanji waved goodbye as Zoro stepped onto the bus and headed off to his school. Sanji sighed before shutting the door and waiting god knows how long.

School had started once again and Luffy was taking Sanji's senior class. Where he was bribed a little extra money from Law to help Luffy graduate. He knew it wasn't a good idea, but hey it's a way to get a little extra money. As fall had passed and winter was among them. Sanji seemed to be more and more restless. He'd been waiting up all night for Zoro to come back home. Only to have him wake up alone, on the couch. Everyday he seemed more and more out of it. Zoro should've been home by now.

"Alright class, we're going to pick up where we left off yesterday. Luffy why don't you start off on page thirty one, line ten." Sanji said.

Luffy groaned picking up his book and flipping to the page. But. before he could begin. The door was knocked on and opened. Sanji turned to the police officer standing in the doorway. He furrowed.

"Class is dismissed." He spoke.

Without any hesitation the students left the class as Sanji was confused and slightly angered.

"W-wait!"

But none of them stopped. Sanji snapped to the officer shutting and locking the door.

"Hey buddy you can't just walk up in here. Who do you think you are?" Sanji barked.

The man approached Sanji and smirked before tilting up his hat. Sanji's jaw dropped.

"Zoro?"