Study

As finals and graduation was just around the corner. Teachers were preparing, as students were studying. The stress levels were rising and more and more students seemed to fall asleep in class. Or. On the bus. Or Sanji's car.

He turned to Zoro resting on his palm. He was breathing softly, his eyes shut, while he rested against the the window. Sanji frowned to his behavior, knowing he's been studying very very hard recently. Not sure if it was actually for good grades or for the sex. Either way, Sanji felt slightly responsible for this. He nudged him slightly earning a soft grumble and Zoro's head hung before lifting up.

"Oh we're here already?" Zoro grumbled.

"Yeah, we've been here for a good ten minutes now." Sanji said.

Zoro hummed rubbing his eyes before he was about to get out Sanji tugged on his sleeve. He turned to Sanji who kissed him softly, Zoro quickly pulled back surprised and glanced around for anyone who witnessed. But luckily no one had.

"What the hell are you doing? What if someone witnessed?" Zoro asked.

"Let em. I figured you deserve a little treat for working so hard." Sanji

Zoro hummed, "Yeah I wanna pass these tests so I can finally get laid."

Sanji rolled his eyes before punching Zoro in the shoulder, "You mean to get into the school of your dreams?"

He clicked his tongue, "That too."

Then they both left the car and headed into the school. Since Zoro went to school with Sanji no one seemed to be there. Besides other teachers or other staff. Zoro would hang out in Sanji's room, aka take a nap. Until the first bell rang. Which Zoro slept through until he was knocked out of his seat by Sanji. Then would finally head to class.

Sanji sat in his room during his planning period looking at the presentation sheet. Names of his students were written on each paper. He sighed looking to Zoro's presentation worksheet. He knew Zoro was going to pass with flying colors. He wouldn't miss an opportunity for sex. He was kind of worried about his other classes though. Especially math. Zoro was dumb as rocks at that subject.

He got up putting his papers together before putting them in his drawer. Sanji got up and headed over to Law's class. Where he seemed to be going over his finals too. Sanji stepped inside as Law glanced to him before back to his papers.

"Morning, Mr. Vinsmoke." Law spoke.

"Law." Sanji said taking a seat before his desk, "Luffy."

He hit his head under the desk. Sanji sighed.

"You're getting too cocky." Sanji said.

"I've done this for years, no one has stopped me."

Sanji rolled his eyes as Law stacked his papers before putting them in his drawer. He locked it with the key hung around his neck before dropping it in his shirt.

"So what boy trouble can I help you with today?" Law hummed.

"Finals are coming up, I want to help Zoro study." Sanji said.

Law smirked, "Oh I know a way for you to help Zor- hey! No teeth!"

Sanji pinched the bridge of his nose as Luffy and Law bickered slightly.

"Luffy, you're gonna have to leave." Law said.

"Wha- why!? I won't do it again! I promise."

"No, I'm going to tell Sanji something and I don't want you to spoil the surprise."

Luffy whined, "But Law!"

"Get out of my classroom or I won't give you a treat either." Law huffed.

Luffy puffed his cheeks before storming out of the room. Once the door was shut, Luffy sat outside the door listening. But it was too quiet. Then they chuckled softly before it got quiet again. He pressed his ear to the door trying to hear better but. Law and Sanji were both very quiet. Luffy pouted then got up and left.

"You think he's gone?" Sanji asked.

"By now, probably."

Sanji chuckled softly kicking his leg over his knee and relaxed in the chair before Law.

"So. You have any ideas?" Sanji asked.

"Study and strip. You ask Zoro questions and if he gets them right. You remove an article of clothing. If he gets it wrong, you add an article. It also works a better if you touch yourself a bit." Law said.

Sanji hummed, "I guess that's a good way to get into a teenage boy's thick skull."

"Trust me, show them a bit of skin and you have em." Law said.

"Thank you, I'll use that."

They nodded to each other before Sanji stepped away. He went to the door seeing Luffy was nowhere in sight. Sanji hummed before heading back to his class. He opened his drawer pulling out his phone sending Zoro a quick text.

'Meet me at Home.'

Zoro didn't question it and went on about his day.

But as he got home he tossed his backpack by the door before kicking off his shoes. He perked up to Sanji in a loose button up, tight slacks, and his glasses hung down to his nose. Zoro dropped his phone as it bounced to the floor.

"How about a little study session hm?" Sanji asked.

A/N: Does anyone know any good math questions I could use?