The Letter

A/N: Mhumhumhum hahahaHAHAHA!!! Sexual Content warning

Mihawk rummaged in his coat pocket pulling out a white envelope. Zoro cocked a brow as Mihawk handed it to him. He glanced up to his father who held a stern look on his face.

"Give this to Mr. Vinsmoke." He said.

"What for?" Zoro asked.

"Just give it to him."

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning when you get to school it's of highly importance."

Zoro nodded going upstairs to his room and putting the letter inside his backpack. He would open it for Sanji. But he'd probably get an earful about it. But there was a bad feeling bubbling in his stomach about this whole thing. Zoro went to his phone unlocking it and getting to Sanji's message thread.

'To: Papa bear
My dad just gave me a letter I'm supposed to give you tomorrow morning before school. Should I be worried?'

Sanji perked up from his climax high as his phone vibrated. He grumbled wiping away his release before tossing it away. Sanji turned to his phone and clicking the home button. He perked up when he saw 'Baby Bear.' Sanji purred resting back on his back before unlocking his phone. His smile faded as he read the message.

'To Baby Bear:
It's probably talking about your grades, don't worry about it love. I'm sure he hasn't caught on yet. So are you gonna sneak out tonight and come cuddle with me?'

Zoro turned to his phone from watching TV. He picked it up reading the message.

'To Papa Bear:
I'll try, just keep my spot warm for me. I'll wait for my sister and dad to go to sleep before I do anything. Did you want me to bring the letter?'

'To Baby Bear:
Will you relax about that. It's fine love, it's just your dad worried about your grades or asking about how you got better at school. A COMPLETELY normal thing that parent's ask teachers. Now you better get your ass here soon or I'm going to have sneak in through your window.'

Zoro rolled his eyes.

'To Papa Bear:
And what if I don't will you punish me? Hm?'

'To Baby Bear:
We'll see, I will see you soon.'

Zoro put his phone in his pocket before continuing to watch TV. He glanced to his backpack before looking out the window to Sanji's house. He sighed. So as night fell and Mihawk and Perona fell asleep. Zoro opened his window and climbed out onto the roof. He shut his window before hopping off his roof. Zoro fell to a knee before brushing himself off and heading over to Sanji's house. Where he headed inside and shut the door behind him. Zoro pulled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes before going upstairs. He stepped into Sanji's room who looked to be asleep. Zoro snuck into his bed before snuggling up to his form. Sanji chuckled softly before cracking open an eye and wrapping his arms around Zoro.

"Looks like baby has come to see his papa." Sanji purred.

"Shut up." Zoro grumbled.

Sanji tilted up his chin before kissing him softly. Starting as soft kisses before Sanji rolled onto his back bringing Zoro with him. Deepening the kiss with tongue and Sanji's wandering hands down his body. Zoro moaned softly as Sanji's hands found their way down into his shorts. Zoro pulled back a minute moaning softly while Sanji smirked to his reaction.

"You like me touching your butt?" Sanji asked.

Zoro nodded as his jaw slacked slightly, "I've never been touched like this before."

Sanji tossed them over onto Zoro's back, "Then I will be your first and your last."

He kissed him softly while one hand pinched a nipple. Sanji pulled away to his nipple nipping and sucking down his tanned nipple. Zoro moaned softly while Sanji's tongue assaulted his sensitive bud. His tongue flicking back in forth to the hardened nipple, he glanced to Zoro moaning louder and lower. While his hand kept fondling his ass.

"S-Sanji I'm-I'm coming." Zoro panted.

"Already? Just by your nipples? Then your come very quickly when I suck you off." Sanji said.

Zoro shuttered clutching onto the bed.

"How'd you like that hum? Fucking my mouth, wiith my tongue rolling over your tip, deep throating your cock? Letting you lose your virginity to my mouth. Would you like that?" Sanji purred.

His hand slipped down Zoro's shorts to his boxers.

"Your soaked with your own cum." Sanji purred.

"No thanks to your talented mouth." Zoro smirked.

Sanji rumbled before snuggling to Zoro's shoulder, "It can do so much more. If you behave yourself."

"I'll behave, the question is, can you. Cause you still haven't taken your hand out of my pants yet."

Sanji purred kissing his cheek, "Depends."

They cuddled together with soft kisses and warm embraces.

"Sanji. I love you." Zoro said.

"I love you too my little bear."

About three in the morning rolled around, they woke up to an alarm going off. Sanji reached for his phone and turned it off. He turned to Zoro kissing his cheek before waking him up more.

"Zoro, come on. You gotta get up before your dad goes to work." Sanji said.

"Five more minutes." Zoro grumbled.

"I'll make you breakfast tomorrow morning and bring it to school for you."

"And?"

"I'll give you kisses."

"And?"

"I'll let you come over to my house?"

"And?"

"Later in the week I'll give you your first blow job."

Zoro smirked, "Not what I was going for but, that will do."

"Get out of my house before I take back the last part."

Zoro soon got up saying goodbye and kissing Sanji before leaving. Sanji soon fell asleep as Zoro headed back home.
The following morning Mihawk left for work, noticing Zoro's window was open. He furrowed slightly before leaving. Zoro hurried to Sanji's to meet him since he also get's a ride to school from Sanji. He got to his house as Sanji was leaving.

"Oh good you're here." Sanji said.

He grumbled fixing his hair and his shirt before they got in the car. Zoro handed Sanji the letter as he sighed. Sanji snapped the letter from his hand before ripping it open. Sanji pulled out the folded pieces of paper he unfolded it as he began to read the paper. Mihawk's writing was straight to the point with fancy curls of his handwriting. Sanji's eyes stopped to the paper.

"I think, we've been caught."