Change of Behavior

A/N: Now this is the part I'm worried about.

Sanji left early Monday morning to work. Knowing Law was already there like he always was. Sanji stopped by a coffee shop to get some coffee for the both of them and a small breakfast. He then parked his car in the lot before getting out. Sanji placed the cups on the top of his car before slinging his bag over his shoulder. Sanji then grabbed the coffees before heading over to Law's room he tapped the door with his foot and stepped back. After a moment the door was opened as Law stood in the doorway. Sanji handed him his coffee.

"Thanks for meeting with me." Sanji said.

"It's not a problem. Is everything okay?" He asked.

Sanji stepped inside checking to see the classroom is empty. Law shut the door and watched Sanji check under the labs. Law sipped his coffee softly watching Sanji before he sighed in relief. Sanji leaned against a desk, he stared down at his lid before glancing up to Law.

"I need your advice." Sanji said.

"Go on." Law said.

"It's about a student."

Law watched Sanji struggle to explain the situation. His index finger tapped against the cup of his coffee looking for a way to explain what happened with Zoro.

"No one can hear us right?" Sanji said.

Law held up a finger for him to wait. Sanji watched Law lock his door from the inside before heading to the back room. He glanced around before shutting it and locking it. He glanced to the camera in the room before shrugging off his lab coat and tossed it over the camera. He turned to Sanji and crossed his arms.

"Now, what's going on?" Law asked.

"Friday night, Zoro came over to my house because he knocked a ball into my yard. Which he does frequently. I thought it was just an excuse to see me without looking like some kind of teacher's pet. Which I understand. So I let him in and offered dinner like always. Which he said sure." Sanji explained.

Law sipped from his coffee, "Alright."

"So. He asked to use the bathroom which was upstairs across from my room. And which I now know he went to snoop in my room. Finding the pictures I cut out of the year book and the photo's I bought from the school's auction. Then was going through my dresser for some reason-"

"Probably panty sniffing." Law pursed his lips, "Boxer sniffing? Not the point continue."

"Well as I caught him and gave me a lame excuse to get a shirt. So I gave him one. After he changed into it he asked me to close my eyes. I asked why then he just asked me to. So I complied and. He kissed me."

Law hummed, "Okay then what happened after that?"

"Then he asked if we could be a thing and I said I'd think about but then we made out on the couch and I said I'd date him if he got a better attitude and stopped being late for class."

Law blinked with his lips pressed in a line, "I see."

"What do I do? Isn't it wrong to date a student let-"

"I don't see the problem here."

"What?"

Law sat up on one of his labs, "You have it easy. Zoro is over the age of consent and no longer a minor. So you have nothing to worry about. As long as Sengoku doesn't find out along with Garp. Your free. Trust me I've been doing this for about a year or two now."

Sanji cocked his head, "A year or two?"

"I won't say any names, but. I've been in a student teacher relationship since there beginning of high school."

"But Law that's against the-"

"Against the Law? Oh yes, I know. I may not be as young as my teenage days. But I've craved being a rebel. Just relax, senior year is almost over and the two of you are free."

"You won't tell anyone right?"

"I swear. Just like you won't tell about my little secret."

They nodded as Sanji was about to leave Law stopped him.

"Oh and Sanji." Law said.

Sanji turned to Law finishing his coffee. Then he tossed it away before turning back to Sanji.

"Good students get rewards. Remember that."

"Sure."

Sanji left having Law sigh and walk over to his door. Locking it once more and glanced around. He turned to his desk as a head popped out from under the desk. Law crossed his arms as Luffy gave a cheesy smile.

"As for you. You better keep yer yap shut before I shut it for you." Law said.

Luffy nodded, "Do I get my reward now?"

"Yes. You're always welcome to have your reward." Law rumbled approaching the desk.

As the day was ending and the final period was among them. Sanji was writing the final lesson on the board as he was in his on his planning period. Where he was free from students for a class period. But it always seemed to go so fast. The bell chimed as Sanji ignored it and continued writing today's lesson. He didn't hear the door open as Zoro crept into the room. He stood behind Sanji and blew a cool breath on his neck. Sanji glanced over his shoulder to Zoro with a proud grin on his lips.

"I'm early." Zoro purred.

"I can see that. But it's only day one. You'll have to do a little more then one day." Sanji said.

"Well I deserve some sort of reward for day one." Zoro purred.

Sanji glanced to the door before back to Zoro and pecked him on the lips quickly.

"Now sit down before the other students get here."

"Aye aye." Zoro hummed.

Then took his seat as the other students began to pout in. Luffy stepped in and sat next to Zoro. He scooted closer to Zoro having the elder lean in.

"I know your secret." Luffy whispered.

They glanced to Sanji who was finishing up on the whiteboard before back to each other.

"Mr. Vinsmoke came into Law's class this morning as him and I were having our reward time. He was talking about. You." Luffy whispered.

"We will talk about this later."

The bell chimed as Sanji clapped his hands together, "Alright class. I hope you read your weekends reading. It's quiz time."

Then everyone groaned.