Just a Little Help

Sanji cocked a brow to Zoro frozen in front of the door. He reached over and patted the couch before sitting on the foot rest. Zoro walked over to the couch not breaking eye contact with Sanji as he sat on the couch. Sanji smirked softly before pulling out a review packet from his back. Along with a pencil, extra paper, and a clipboard.

"Do the first page, if you get everything correct, I will reward you. If you don't, I'll punish you." Sanji said.

"Sounds kinky. Alright, I'll play your game." Zoro purred.

Sanji rolled his eyes as he removed his glasses and set them on the coffee table before making a snack. As he came back with a small plate of sandwiches and placed them on the table. He then took a seat across from Zoro, who was busy writing down on his scratch paper. Then his eyes flicked back in forth before glancing up to Sanji then handed him the clipboard. Sanji took it before looking over the answers. He then pulled out his phone to find the correct answers on a text message.

"Correct." Sanji said.

Zoro grinned as Sanji handed back the clipboard before he unbuttoned and rolled off his shirt. A perverted grin grew on to Zoro's face as he licked his lips softly. Sanji rolled his eyes before snapping at him.

"Next page." Sanji said.

He grunted before looking back to the page, he sighed softly as Sanji took a sandwich and began to eat it softly. He watched as Zoro was focused and speedly getting his questions done. Then looked them over once more before furrowing. He erased an answer before redoing the problem and writing down the correct answer. Zoro then handed back the clipboard. Sanji looked over the answers before he looked to his phone. Once again. Zoro had correctly filled out the second page of his review. Sanji glanced up to him before sighing. He removed his belt before letting it spool to the floor. Zoro frowned glancing up to him.

"Hey! That doesn't count." Zoro barked.

"Does too if I'm wearing it." Sanji said.

"Then I won't do the next page until you take off your pants or kiss me."

He sighed, "Alright."

Sanji cupped his face and kissed him softly. Which had Zoro pull Sanji into a deep kiss, and onto his lap. Tongue and teeth clashed as Zoro's callused hands ran up Sanji's skin. Sanji then pulled away putting a finger onto Zoro's lips.

"Finish the next page." Sanji purred.

Zoro growled taking the clipboard as Sanji sat back onto the footrest. He watched Zoro's gears work in his head, until he seemed he got stuck. But he was determined to get it right. So. He continued on, until he got to the end of the page.

"This one, I didn't do so well on." Zoro sighed.

Sanji took the clipboard before looking over the answers. He sighed softly seeing a couple were wrong, he glanced to Zoro frowning softly.

"Here, I'll help you and give you the right answer. If you can figure out how to get the answer I'll remove another article, if not. I add another." Sanji said.

"Sure."

Zoro ate a small sandwich watching Sanji copy the right answers onto the wrong answers before handing it back. Zoro took it and grumbled, knowing some went over his head. Or some little error. Then handed it back, Sanji took it and assumed they were right, since he was an english teacher, he removed his pants. Zoro grinned as Sanji turned to the final page before handing it back.

"Alright, your final page. Get this right and I'm naked. If not. I'm putting my pants back on." Sanji said.

Zoro looked down to the questions. Seeing. Sentence problems. His worst topic. He glanced to Sanji who was texting before looking down to the sentence problems. Zoro swallowed thickly before tackling the problems. After a full tenish minutes Zoro finished. He sighed looking over the problems before hanging his head and then handed Sanji the clipboard. Sanji glanced to it before taking it. He looked to Zoro who pursed his lips and stuck his hands between his knee's. His head hung slightly. Sanji looked back to the paper before back to the answers. Zoro got two out of the five right. Sanji smiled knowing he tried his best before grading his review. He got a B. Which was higher then a C+. Sanji removed his breif's earning Zoro's attention.

"I did say you had to pass with a C+ or higher. So. I guess you deserve a little treat." Sanji purred.

Zoro grinned seeing Sanji bare naked before him. Zoro quickly took between his knees and kissing his neck while his hands roamed his body.

"But." Sanji started.

Zoro frowned pulling away, "What?"

"You did miss some questions."

Sanji pulled on his button up having Zoro pout and frown to him.

"At least, I know you will be able to pass your finals this year." Sanji hummed.

Zoro's eyes widened as he glanced to him. A large smirk grew on his lips as he watched Sanji eat a sandwich. He furrowed looking to Zoro.

"What?" Sanji stuffed mouth asked.

"You were helping so that I can ride you." Zoro said.

"I'm looking over your grades for your school rank. Not my sexual desire."

Zoro straddled his hips, "When was the last time you had sex huh?"

"My sex life is none of your business."

He leaned over Sanji's ear, "It does too if I'm your boyfriend."

"It's been a while. That's all I'm telling you."

"Then admit you want to have sex with me."

Sanji glanced to him before his hands took to his hips, rolling them softly on his lap. He smirked before slamming him down on his lap.

"I won't admit to such behavior, to a student. A graduate maybe, but, as long as your a student. I won't admit that to you."

Zoro frowned, "you say that but your dick says something else."

"As does yours. Now. You probably should get home before your father gets home."

"Shit!"