Welcome Home

A/N: I'm uploading a few chapters today. Sisters in Pink is catching up and I need to get some space between them.

Sanji came home in the middle of the night. The house is dark and the weekend is creeping up on them. He set his bag on the floor as Loulee trotted down to him. He smiled softly before picking her up and embracing her. She purred softly while Sanji groomed her softly. Then set her down before heading around the house. Seeing things were in good condition and well taken care of. He then heads upstairs to check on things up there. Which. He finds Zoro asleep in his bed.

He was curled up with Sanji's pillow. With one of his t shirts pulled onto the pillow. Zoro snored softly onto the cotton leaving a small pool of drool onto the t. Sanji smiled softly removing his coat and tossed it onto the floor before kicking off his shoes. Sanji crawled into the bed before kissing Zoro softly. Who lazily kissed him back. Before finally awaking. He grumbled sitting up as Sanji sat back on his heels.

It took Zoro a minute to figure out what was going on. Until he saw Sanji and grinned happily before embracing him. Sanji smiled embracing him back before peppering him in kisses then left him a long kiss. Zoro pulled back cupping his face and smiled happily. Before kissing him one last time. Sanji pushed Zoro down onto the bed kissing back while Zoro's arms wrapped around his neck. Sanji broke the kiss to kiss down his neck while Zoro's hands clutched into his golden blonde hair.

"I missed you." Zoro said.

Sanji perked up for a moment, "I missed you too.

Then went and kissed back down his neck. After a few soft moans escape his lips. Sanji pulls back and smirked down to the boy.

"Well, you've kept my home in a great condition. What should you get in return?" Sanji asked.

Zoro frowned having Sanji furrow.

"What's the ma-"

Zoro embraced him, "Never leave me like that again."

He buried himself into Sanji's chest as the elder chuckled softly embracing the boy. Sanji stroked his head kissing the top of his head while Zoro clutched onto his shirt. He furrowed as Zoro trembled softly before sniffling. Sanji tilted up his chin to see tears welled in his eyes. He sighed softly before kissing him softly.

"What's the matter baby, why are you crying?" Sanji asked.

"You should've told me you were leaving! What if you got into a serious accident and died or-" Zoro hiccuped, "Or you got seriously hurt and left me here without me knowing what happened-"

Sanji hushed Zoro bringing him into his chest, "My poor baby, worrying over nothing."

Zoro pushed back, "I'm serious!"

They had an unbreakable staring war before Sanji sighed and cupped his cheeks. He wiped away his tears before kissing him softly. He smiled softly kissing his cheeks, then his forehead, then down to his nose, before lastly kissing his lips.

"Bear, you have nothing to worry about. Nothing is going to happen to me." Sanji said.

"Are you sure?" Zoro sniffled.

Sanji nodded, "I'm sure love."

Zoro embraced him as they slumped to the bed.