Dinner and Something More

Zoro grunted awake when Perona stepped into his room. She dropped a basket on his floor before putting her hands on her hips.

"Wake up you lazy gorilla." Perona huffed.

He cracked open an eye to her before tossing over. Perona noticed the blue inviation sitting on his dresser. She picked it up and opened the card. A grin grew on her lips before sitting on Zoro's bed.

"You have a date tonight?!"

Zoro's eyes snapped open before turning to her. He grabbed the card and held it close with his lips pressed in a line.

"What's her name? Is she pretty?"

"Nonya and Business. Get out."

"Come on Zoro, let me help you pick out your outfit."

"No way. You're going to over do it like you always do."

"Come one Zoro. Please just this once."

He sighed, "Fine."

She squealed with joy before going over to his closet. Zoro sat up looking across the street. He furrowed noticing a few other people in Sanji's house. They laughed before embracing. Zoro cocked a brow before clothes were thrown at him. He grunted to the white button up and ripped black jeans. Perona stepped out of the room to let him change. So Zoro did. Letting a few buttons loose and leaving the shirt untucked while rolling up his sleeves. Perona stepped back in when Zoro was putting on his shoes. She groaned storming into the room tucking his shirt and buttoned up his shirt. He rolled his eyes as Perona tried to brush back his hair. But it just fell forward again.

"Your hair is stupid." She huffed.

Zoro cocked a brow going to question her hairstyle of the day. But he was running out of time. He had to see who those people were in Sanji's house. He got up taking the card and began to roll his sleeves back up. Perona frowned watching him head down the hall and down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Perona asked.

"The neighbor said he was going to give me some tips for my date." Zoro said untucking his shirt.

"Why?"

"Cause you or pops wouldn't help."

Perona puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms, "I would too."

Zoro turned to her from the door, "Oh really? What relationship advice do you have for me? Out of your dating experience?"

"Get out."

He chuckled leaving before heading across the street. Zoro knocked on the door undoing some buttons before the door was opened. He perked up to Sanji leaning against the door. No. Something was off. This was a woman. She batted her eyes before furrowing her cured brow. She turned inside.

"Uh. Sanji there's a kid at your door." She said.

Sanji stepped up to the door seeing Zoro slightly confused.

"Ah yes. Reiju this is Zoro a student of mine. And lives across the street. He seems to always knock a ball or some sporting equipment into my yard." Sanji explained.

She smiled softly, "Pleasure to meet you."

"Zoro this is my older sister Reiju-"

An arm wrapped around his shoulder another Sanji. His hair was slicked back with one blue and one brown eye. And was identical to Sanji. Well. Besides the eyes, no faical hair, and painted nails.

"Oo, is this your paperboy. He's kinda cute."

Sanji shoved him off, then they began to fight. Reiju sighed and smiled to Zoro.

"Yonji, Sanji and my youngest brother." She said.

She let him inside as they watched Sanji and Yonji fight slightly. Until Yonji was in a headlock clawing at Sanji's arm. He pleaded for his brother to let him go. Until Sanji did. Yonji rubbed his neck before pouting to Sanji.

"So, Zoro what brings you here?" Reiju asked.

"Zoro comes over on the weekends to study for my class. Or taste some of my food." Sanji said.

"Oh how cute. So you two are like best friends."

"Yeah. Something like that."

"Well I better go make us something to snack on before lunch."

Then Sanji left to the kitchen. While Reiju and Yonji stayed in the living room with Zoro. Yonji approached the green haired boy and ran his acrylic nails through the short green locks. He cocked brow noticing that Zoro's hair was a natural color of green.

"I would've never guessed your hair is natural." He said.

Zoro turned to him, "How do you know?"

"It's what I do. I cut hair, style, dye, all the things you could think of."

"Yonji does a little more than just being a stylist. He also can take good photos, nails, pretty much anything. But cook."

"Oh and what is it you do Reiju?" Yonji hummed.

She sat on the couch, "You know. Stuff."

"Exactly. Miss secretive."

Yonji purred seeing a wine cooler before going over to it. Zoro sat next to Reiju who nudged him.

"You're crushing on Sanji aren't you?" She whispered.

Zoro pursed his lips, "I'd rather not answer that question."

"It's okay I won't tell."

He nodded slightly before looking down to his hands. Reiju put her hand on Zoro's earning his attention.

"You do mean a lot to him. I hope you know that."

"Who's hungry?" Sanji asked.

As lunch was finished. Reiju and Yonji left with a bottle of wine. Leaving Sanji and Zoro alone to the house.

Sanji sighed shutting the door before leaning against the door. Zoro turned to him from the couch as Sanji loosened his tie. He slumped on the couch next to Zoro who scooted closer to him until they were hip and hip.

"Well you met my family." Sanji sighed.

"There nice. Your brother was hitting on me a few times." Zoro said.

Sanji grunted, "Idiot younger brother."

"But I still choose you at the end of the day."

He turned to Zoro and kissed him softly. Earning Zoro to kiss him back. Zoro pulled away with a soft smile before resting on Sanji's shoulder. Sanji's hand ran through Zoro's hair before resting his cheek on Zoro's head.

"I figure I should make dinner." Sanji said.

"Can I have dessert first?" Zoro purred.

"I suppose why not."

Sanji lead Zoro into the kitchen before putting him up on the counter. Sanji got between his knees kissing him softly. Before it grew heated with tongue, teeth and pulling each other closer. Sanji pulled away kissing down his cheeks to his neck. Pulling the shirt away his kissed and sucked down on a spot on his shoulder. He pulled back seeing the blossoming mark on his shoulder. Sanji smirked looking to Zoro panting softly.

"You look hungry. Let me get you something to eat." Sanji purred.