Blowy in the Closet

A/N: mature content

Sanji pressed up against the wall as Zoro was between his knee's his hot breath on his growing erection. His teeth taking the zipper of his pants before tugging them down. Zoro chuckled softly to the tent in his boxers. He pawed at his erection as Sanji swallowed thickly. His steel eyes kept to Sanji's lust blown eyes. Zoro chuckled softly before tugging down his boxers. Sanji shuddered slightly to the cool air.

"My my, you've got some length to you." Zoro chuckled.

"You'd look so pretty riding it." Sanji retorted.

"I bet I would, just like me swallowing you whole."

Zoro pumped him softly as Sanji muffled his moans. He hummed softly before kissing the tip. Zoro rolled his tongue around the tip before taking down his flushed cock. Sanji clutched onto his fresh and wild green hair. While Zoro inched deeper and deeper down his cock. Until he was nose deep in his treasure trail. He glanced up to Sanji with a grin on his lips. He rumbled softly before shutting his eyes and started a soft rhythm. Pumping his head down Sanji's cock. While his hand pumped the shaft of his cock.

"Z-Zoro." Sanji moaned.

He hummed rolling his tongue around the shaft and tip. Then along a vein leading down the shaft of his cock. Then bobbed back to the tip. His rhythm started to pick up. As his hand tightened slightly around his cock. Sanji moaned louder that time before he pushed Zoro back and his release sputtered across his face. Zoro chuckled softly as Sanji panted.

"It's a good look for you." Sanji grumbled.

"Not as me riding your cock." Zoro purred.

"I was joking."

"Finals, once I pass all my finals. Can I ride you?"

Sanji sighed, "C+ or higher."

Zoro grinned, "You have a deal."