Fukin Finally

A/N: ALL THE SMUT I'll upload another chapter later for those who don't like smut.

Zoro stepped inside already shrugging off his clothes. He headed upstairs to Sanji lighting a few candles. Zoro grinned softly tossing away his pants and flopping onto the bed. Limbs spread out waiting for Sanji to hurry up and get on with it.

"Relax will you, it's your first time. You should enjoy it. Wish I did." Sanji grumbled.

"Who was your first time?" Zoro asked.

Sanji glanced to him shaking the flame out the match, "It was an accident."

"Just suddenly his dick was in your ass, whoops. Accident."

"It was also a long time ago. We don't talk about it anymore."

"Who was it?"

"If I tell you, I'd have to kill you." Sanji said.

"Come on I've graduated, it's not like I'm going to go around telling everybody."

"We can't let Luffy find out."

Zoro's eyes widened, "No."

Sanji sighed sitting on the edge of the bed, his lips pressed in a line.

"That's why I still have that picture."

Zoro smirked getting behind him, his lips kissed down his neck slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Sanji hummed clutching onto his hair turning to him over his shoulder.

"Now that you have me, you have someone to help with those riled up nerves of yours."

He grabbed Zoro's arm flipping him onto the bed, he pinned him down with a smirk on his lips.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Sanji rolled off his shirt before spreading knees. His lips kissed down Zoro's chest while his hands slipped into his boxers. Softly pumping his soft cock. With little effort had gotten hard. Zoro moaned as Sanji kissed down his body to his nipple. His tongue swirled around the hardened bud before encapturing it with his lips. Zoro's voice grew louder, as he clutched onto Sanji's blonde hair. Sanji rumbled softly as his teeth nipped down on his flushed nipple. Sanji smirked pulling back. They kissed softly before teeth and tongue lashed out, while Sanji slipped Zoro out of his boxers. Once they pulled back, Sanji held two fingers out to Zoro. who took them relentlessly, rolling each digit around while Sanji pumped him softly. Strokes getting longer, tighter, earning more moans from Zoro. Sanji pulled back before hopping off the bed. Zoro furrowed as Sanji grabbed his ankles and tugged him to the edge of the bed.

He smirked kissing him softly before falling to his knees. Kissing his tip and bobbed his head down on his cock. Zoro moaned clutching onto his hair, Sanji pulled back rolling his tongue around the head before bobbing back down. He gasped to Sanji pushing through his puckered entrance. Sanji soon pulled back and pushed Zoro back up onto the bed. Where Sanji pushed him onto his shoulders while his legs were thrown over Sanji's shoulders. He pulled a small bottle from his pocket and popped the cap. He poured some of the clear slick liquid to Zoro's ass. He whined to the cold oil. Sanji then pressed a second finger in, rubbing the inside of his walls. Zoro panted as Sanji stretched him out.

"Are you ready?" Sanji asked.

Zoro hesitated before he nodded.

"You sure?"

He nodded once more.

"Alright."

Sanji lied Zoro onto the bed before shedding off his pants and underwear. He ripped open a silver condom and slipped it on. He looked to Zoro holding his legs apart. Sanji smirked leaning over Zoro and kissed him softly. Then began to press into his entrance. He grunted rolling his head back he clawed onto Sanji's back groaning and moaning. Sanji stopped halfway in.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?"

"No, no. Please, I want this."

Sanji continued before pressing in fully. They panted softly, Sanji kissed down his neck sucking down on his skin. Before pulling back to his mark.

"Move." Zoro grunted.

"Demading."

Sanji thrusted into him, Zoro moaned drawing scratches up Sanji's back. Sanji started with a soft slow rhythm, but the way Zoro was moaning and tightening made Sanji want more. Where he picked up the pace more and more with each thrust. Until he was at a hip snapping pace with a large grin on his face and tongue between his teeth. He watched Zoro's eyes roll back into his head, while curling his toes.

"S-Sanji! I'm I'm cuming!"

"I know." Sanji smirked.

Then began to slam into him, Zoro's moans howled in the room before his release sputtered onto his chest and stomach. He tightened around Sanji having him grunt and release into the rubber. They panted softly until Zoro furrowed. Blood dripped from Sanji's nose.

"Oi, your nose is bleeding." Zoro grunted.

Sanji grunted touching the blood and looking to it. He sighed pulling out and wiping away the blood on a tissue.

"Do you always get those? Or are you just a pervert?"

"I'm going to make you eat those words."