Caught

The car was silent as Sanji continued to read the letter. Sighing softly he handed it to Zoro who snatched it and frantically read it.

'Dear mr. Vinsmoke,

It has been brought to my attention that my son has been coming over to your pace very frequently. His grades also have improved along with his behavior. I'd like to discuss this with you this weekend. I formally invite you to dinner at my place on saturday night. If you cannot attend I'm open to rescheduling. Until then, see you this weekend.

Dracule Mihawk.

"I knew it! And you said not to worry about it. But NOO! You didn't listen to me-"

Sanji's hand slapped over Zoro's mouth, "But he did ask about your grades and your behavior. I was not wrong."

He started the car as they headed off to school. Where they acted like the student and the teacher they were. Sanji sat at his desk looking at the letter, seeing he left his phone number. Sanji picked up the school phone, pressing the numbers on his phone before placing it to his ear. Sanji rested on his palm as the phone rang softly. It picked up as Sanji rested back in his chair.

"Mr. Vinsmoke." Mihawk grumbled.

"Mr. Dracule, I'm calling to accept your invitation. I'll be able to come over Saturday night to dinner."

Mihawk smirked leaning over his desk, "That's wonderful, I will see you then."

"See you then."

As Sanji was about to hang up.

"Oh and Sanji." Mihawk said.

"Yes?"

"I'm always watching."

Sanji hung up as Mihawk did, he rested back in his chair looking to the photo's on his desk. Then looked up to the figure standing before his desk.

"Are you sure these aren't tampered with?" Mihawk asked.

"I assure you, I would never lie about your son. I just want what's best for him. And Sanji is not." She spoke.

Mihawk flicked through the photo's of Zoro and Sanji making out in the backyard. Or then cuddling on the couch. He furrowed to a picture of Zoro sneaking out of his window and climbing onto the roof. He glanced up to her.

"Where did you get these?" Mihawk said.

"I, found them." She said.

"I see." He stacked the photo's together.

He held them out as a bouncer had taken the photo's and placed them in his pocket. Mihawk escorted her out before shutting the door, he turned to his bouncer.

"Have them checked for fakes."

As the bell chimed for school to be over. Luffy and Zoro stayed after class to chat. Talking about some video game or some food or something. Sanji would sit at his desk correcting homework. They perked up as Law knocked on the door. Luffy grinned about to approach him when Law shut the door. Pulling off his lab coat and tossed it over the camera. Sanji perked up to him as Law leaned over his desk.

"Sanji, little bird tells me that his father wants to have you over for dinner. Is that true?"

"What's the big deal, I'll just brush off the situation claiming it's a stupid rumor around the school."

"Big deal? Sanji you could lose your job for this. Then the school is going to start sticking there nose in my business and find out about Luffy and I. I'm not going to jail for your little slip up." Law barked, "I have one more year, I didn't wait this long just to end up in jail!"

Luffy and Zoro watched as they barked and spit at each other.

"Law, it's going to be okay." Luffy said.

Law turned to Luffy before back to Sanji taking his hands.

"Don't, fuck, up." Law said.

"I won't."

The door was knocked on earning their attention. Then the door opened as Ace stepped through. He sighed seeing Zoro and him sitting at the desks.

"Luffy come on, Sabo's waiting for us in-"

He noticed Law and glared at him. Ace approached Luffy and grabbed his arm his eyes kept to Law who glared back to Ace.

"You keep your grubby hands off my brother!" Ace barked.

Then pulled Luffy out of the room, Law rolled his eyes grabbing his coat and pulled it on. Sanji rested on his palm with a small smirk on his face.

"Well at least I'm not the one. How long has Ace and Sabo been suspicious of you?" Sanji purred.

"Years."

Then left. Sanji chuckled softly as Zoro turned to him.

"So you ready to go home?"

As the time for the dinner was on the rise. Sanji stood in his bedroom looking at his outfits. Until he finally picked one. A powder blue button up, black slacks, blazer and tie. He laced up his shoes before getting up and grabbing his dish to bring. He patted Loulee before heading over to Zoro's house. Where he was about to knock on the door when the door was thrown open. Zoro stood there and grinned. Sanji smirked to him.

"Hi bear." Sanji whispered.

Mihawk poked out a moment later. He held out his hand to Sanji. Who then shook his hand. Sanji was invited in and sat at the table. He set his dish down on the table before siting next to Zoro. They glanced to each other before back to the table. While food was being passed around the table everyone got a little of everything dinner began.

"So, Sanji. What made you deside to be a school teacher?" Mihawk asked.

He perked up, "Oh, it wasn't my first choice, I wanted to be a chef. I'm just working this job to collect what I can to run my own cafe."

"Cooking? Why don't you work as a chef at a resturant?"

"I had. I worked in my father's resturaunt for a while. Then I quit to buy out a small cafe. But I didn't have enough money for it. So. I settled on being a school teacher until I have the money for the cafe."

Mihawk hummed, "Intresting."

"He's a great cook pops." Zoro pitched in, "I try his food all the time."

Sanji glanced to him, "Zoro comes over a lot to test some of my new reciepes. Even if he's no critic, he still can help."

"I see."

It was quiet a moment before Mihawk perked up to Sanji. He rose and leaned over the table. His hawk like eyes burring onto Sanji's ocean blue.

"Tell me the truth, are you in a romantic relationship with my son. Your student. And neighbor?" Mihawk growled.