Chapter two

Joey p.o.v

Daniel grabbed my hand and led me into a sea of people leading to my locker.

Daniel-Hey our locker Is next to each other

Joey-yeah,um I was w-wondering if you would like to sit next to me at lunch?

Daniel-I'll love y-to

Joey-ok see you later 

Omg omg omg! This is amazing now I just have to survive this hell until lunch.

                                                                        Lunch

   Daniel p.o.v

It's lunch I went to go get my food an wait for joey to get his so we can sit down. He got his food and we sat down on a table where nobody is sitting at. Everyone was starting but I just ignored them.

Daniel-so tell  me about yourself 

Joey-well I am from Boston my m-mom was an acholic(sorry if I spelled that wrong) and a-am g-gay. 

He look at the floor and ashamed of himself .

Daniel-joe-

Joey-it's ok you don't need to talk to me I get it  

Then joey runs to the bathroom crying.I run after him to the bathroom to not see joey I check each stall I check the last one it's locked.I know joey is in there,so I knock on the door.

Daniel-joey

Joey-leave me alone,nobody likes me, you probably don't 

Daniel-I like you

Joey unlocked the door and cracked it open a bit.His eyes were red and puffy .

Daniel-joey I like you a lot and never think nobody dose because I do.

I came closer to joey cupped his face and he was looking down to the floor I gently pushed his face up to look at me I started to lean in he did the same befor our lips touched some one came in the bathroom and yelled my name.my boyfriend.

Hope you like this chapter sorry it was so short I wil try to get 400+ words next time until then good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.