Chapter 5

Omg it's an update.also I have to rewrite this because the other one got deleted so yeah.ENJOEY

Daniel P.O.V

It was David.what.how.am going to murder him.anger started to consume my body.befor I know it am in my dads car ready to drive to David's house.

Mr.preda-where are you going?!

Daniel-to the guy who killed Mom.to the guy who kidnaped you.

Mr.preda-you know this guy?

Daniel-he's my ex,we broke up today

Mr.preda-o-oh well your not going alone am coming with you.

Daniel-fine

I drove to David 's house.where here and I instantly went up to his door and knocked on it harshly.he opened it and I punched him in the face putting all my anger in him.

                                                         5 minutes later   

David has knife in his hand my dad well his dead.he could kill me right now.is this my end.

Joey P.O.V

My mom is on the couch getting ready to leave to her house.but then I get a call from Daniel I pick up and he sounds scared when he spoke.

Daniel-joe-

I cut him of.

Joey-my Mom is visiting and she's sleeping.can we talk later I don't want to wake her up.

Daniel-but joey this is im-

I hang up on him .because I need to tell my mom .I need to come out to her.And this mite be my only chance.I go down stairs to see my mom holding the door knob.

Joey-Mom can I tell you something 

Mom-make it quick my plane flight is in hour .

Joey-a-am gay

Mom-sweetheart why didn't you tell me sooner 

Joey-I was scared 

Mom-no reason to be scared I will support you every step on the way. Bye I have to leave love you.

Joey-love you to Mom.

That went better then I thought .Am going go to David's to tell him it was my fault that them too broke up.am doing this because I want to make Daniel happy.am here at David's house.I look through the window and see him holding a knife to Daniel's neck and a dead man on the floor. I quickly call the police.I open the door slowly,good thing David didn't see I hide behind his couch.I found a pice of glass on the floor I grab it and slowly walk behind David and stabbed him on the leg then he turned around and stabbed me in the stomach.things started to go black I hear someone brake the door open then I past out.

Daniel P.O.V

I see joey get stabbed and the police barge in the door and take away David.I run to joey.see if he has pulse.no pulse.it feels like am getting stabbed over and over again.I see doctors taking joey in.thoughts started running through my head is he dead ,he can't be dead.I love him,I love joey.

Sorry for the short chapter but I will try to do it longer next time.beeeeeeeeyyy