Stay Away

Eren's P.O.V.

Throughout our carriage ride I just couldn't bring myself to keep my eyes off of Erica. Me, Armin, Erica and her mother were in the same carriage so we couldn't speak that freely with Madam Anstern around. Armin on the other hand knew what was going on but he doesn't know about the kiss.

There were moments that we would stare at each other. I was so broken that I actually started treating her quite rudely like totally ignoring her speak. Although Armin noticed, Madam Anstern seemed to engrossed in fretting about chances of things not going well between the to-be-weds.

After some time, we reached the Crazor household and we were greeted by a not so bad-looking man. The way he greeted my Erica was enough to make me go titan. I must be the first man who idly watches his love being handed over to another man.

Erica's P.O.V.

I saw Eren's teeth grit as he watch me and Lord Hank Crazor speak quite closely. I still couldn't keep my mind off of Eren, even though I was alone with a man I knew completely nothing of.

"Come Ms. Erica why don't we spend some time alone?" I slightly nodded and followed him into a room, more like a bedroom.I had told Eren to stay outside the room. "I see I am a very lucky man to be engaged to you Erica. I really look forward to getting to know you..." I noticed him slowly come closer to me as he seated himself on the same couch I was on. I had a bad feeling about being alone with this man. He kept approaching me when from the corner of my eye, I saw his glove-less hand reach up to my waist sending shivers down my spine at the contact! I was afraid but I stood my ground and politely asked him to take things slow.

I realized he wasn't willing to stop and I tried to call out to Eren but he stopped me with a devious look on his face, "Shh...you know this will happen someday and even if you did scream now I have the plan to make you look bad...so just oblige to my commands after all this marriage is only to give me satisfaction." I was officially afraid and before he could do anything to me I got up and ran to a corner but because of the bed I had nowhere to escape and to top it all, because of this stupid gown I can't get away. I had no other option left to help myself so I just yelled, "Eren!!!"

Just then, Eren rushed into the room and grasped in everything that was happening. Jumping right in front of me, shielding me, he kept his stance of defense. We could here the footsteps of everyone else approaching and then out of nowhere, Hank Crazor began his act.

"What do you think you are doing?! Release the fair lady!" Eren was quite confused with the happenings now but I saw where Hank was going with this charade. We couldn't ask for more perfect timing! My father and aunt were in the room and glaring at the wrong person. My father was aiming a gun at Eren! I tried to speak up to me but Aunt Dolly just told, "Quiet Erica!" My own family wasn't willing to listen to me! I saw my mother and grandpa trying to implore father to hear us out, but he just refused! Eren looked at me for a sign on what to do. I placed my arm on his shoulder and whispered into his shoulder to slowly go to grandpa and stay in his old quarters where I will come and meet him once everything has simmered down. I promised to him that I will send letters through Marlo or grandpa and he obliged reluctantly but nevertheless he walked towards grandpa.

I saw my Aunt Dolly rush towards Crazor and bow her head in apology. My mother came up to me and kept hugging me to cool me down. My father too came and said, "Don't worry dear. You're safe now."

I looked away in anger to show how displeased I am with him and replied in return, "I was safer before!" He didn't seem to understand what I told but he seemed quite irritated with my attitude.

Crazor suggested that we go home and visit him another time. I knew that he wasn't a person who would give up that easily.

***********************************************************************************************

Hi world! I don't know if i should rate this as mature or not. Help me out here...

Thanks for reading though! bye!