I Will Not

"Father! Please listen to me!" Only my parents were in the room with me and the tension inside would have extended higher than a titan.

"No, Erica! It was very clear that Eren was trying to harm you. I will not have my daughter around such danger."

"The only danger I will be in is marrying that lecherous Crazor!"

"I saw with my very own eyes that he was trying to rescue you! How can you be so disrespectful towards him? He even told us to take our time until you are calm!"

"He is pretending father!"

"Enough I will not hear such a gentleman be disgraced in my house!"

"Hear my side of the story father!"

"Dear, hear her out." my mother helped,

"I doubt there is another side to this matter. I end this conversation here. You will marry Lord Crazor and that is an order." he was quite calm as he made himself clear but I was not going to keep quiet so I spoke back to him,

"I can't marry him father!" he was about to leave the room and I saw him get angry at my disobedience. I too was very shocked at my courage.

"And why can't you?"

"You love someone else don't you dear?" my mother spoke to me with a calm and kind expression.

I looked down at the floor and I remembered Eren! Maybe we spent a few times together but deep down I knew from that very kiss that there was love kindled with it. My father looked at me sternly, I could feel myself losing all energy as I was taken over by fear, I took a few seconds to think and then I looked at both my parents and I said something that I knew would change my life entirely...

"Mother, Father, I love Eren Jeager."

As I said that I heard a laugh outside the door and in came my aunt, "But he doesn't love you! Look at you! Foolishly confessing your love to a monster!"

I could feel my blood boiling and I was about to open my mouth to confront her mocking but grandpa beat me to it!

"But the boy does love my Erica."

"Enough! I do not care if you love any other man or not! You will marry Lord Crazor! End. Of. Story."

With that he turned his back to me and I heard him mumble, "I would kill anyone who disgraces me."

I was left in shock. My own father cared more about his dumb reputation than his daughter's life.

I was shattered, I didn't let another moment pass that I ran out of the room with tears falling down my face. I didn't know what to do! Eren was the only solution that popped into my head.

I ran to my room and locked myself in. I didn't come out for tea or dinner that evening, I just slept the frustration off...

***********************************************************************************************

Hi! I finally realized that this may contain some violence, self harm and very slight lemon. If I can write it that is.  Let me know if you mind... 

Bye ;)