I Can't Wait.

Eren's P.O.V.

It's been two nights now. I can't help but worry if Erica's alright.

"She's fine Eren don't worry." Armin was observing me and spoke up as if he had read my mind. Although I felt as if he was lying to me or hiding something from me.

"For the fifth time Armin, did something happen that you think it would be better I not know because you don't seem very convincing."

I saw him fidget when suddenly Hitch barged into my room, "If he's not gonna tell you, I might as well.

"She was given the room next to Crazor's with an adjoining door. Apparently he had come through that door in the night and tried to have Erica."

"What?! Armin why didn't you tell me this before?!" I was furious at everyone right now. It was so frustrating to have my Erica being abused while I go around making titans sit and stand and walk and...

Again we were interrupted with a knock on the door. I opened it and I saw Pixis, "Hey gramps."

"Hmph! Anyway I guess you won't let go of that name my boy?"

"Not a chance... um... about Erica..."

"i presume you know what almost happened to her... Don't worry she's fine. A little scared so I thought of cooling her down by warming her up in your arms tomorrow night. What say me boy?"

"Night?! Gramps you don't mean..."

"I don't mean that! What's wrong with this generation. When you say night their heads work faster than they should but if you say titan they just stand there gawking at it. I want her to spend the night here with you. I will tell her father that she will be in a different room near mine. Don't try anything with her until things have settled down boy. Try to control yourself."

I could feel my cheeks heating up as he spoke to me in that way, "It's not like I was planning on..."

"Um.. can we change the subject?" I heard Armin squeak it out obviously he felt uncomfortable. I did too and I saw Hitch's face like a tomato!

I felt like I was on the colossal titan and I was so impatient to see my Erica. Again, there was another knock on the door, and there stood Hanji with one of her devious grins. We all knew that Mrs. Crazy Scientist had made another brutal discovery on the titans and I noticed everyone in the room including Pixis give an excuse and leave. But before he left he asked Hanji to give me a day off tomorrow and with that I was all alone with Hanji. I gave a meek smile and knew that I won't be able to sleep tonight but I knew I could look forward for tomorrow so either way I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Apparently Hanji was successful in making the titans communicate basic needs with the one recently caught. It actually reacted to her questions for "are you hungry?" and "does this look tasty?". However that is all I can remember in our nightly talk because I was obviously too absorbed in the fact of seeing Erica. She was all that was in my mind. I can't wait!

***********************************************************************************************

Hi! Sorry for the late updates. I am just really busy you know. I'm trying my best to update daily.