I Need To Talk To You

Erica's P.O.V.

*knock knock*

"Erica? It's me, could you open the door for me?" It was grandpa. I guess he wanted to check on how I was doing. Frankly speaking I was having a terrible headache as I tried to remember the happenings of today. I slowly made my way to the door, feet dragging, hair a mess, eyes red and swollen from crying. You could see the dried up tear stains on my cheeks. I opened the door slightly enough to see who else was with him. Since he had come alone I invited him in and as soon as I shut the door behind me I ran to him and hugged him from the behind. It actually made me feel better to have someone hold me while I relieve my pain.

I heard him sigh and he walked me over to my bad and we sat there silently for a while.

"If you are really of my blood, I doubt that you would give up without a fight." I grinned at that but countered,

"But I tried grandpa. I just want to talk things over with Eren. I want to apologize and ask for his advice on what I should do. But I don't see any way of meeting him."

"Before we make a plan on how to get you out for one day, why don't you tell me how hungry you are." I smiled weakly at his concern and so not to hurt him I agreed to dine in my room with him.

Over dinner, we decided, that at the moment, for father to calm down, I must agree to the marriage and speak things out with Eren. Grandpa suggested that I write a letter to Eren to meet me somewhere but I was more anxious about his safety.

"Why don't you visit the training grounds?" Our heads shot up at the intrusion but we relaxed to see my mother standing there with a smile. "First of all, lock the door before making any plans. Secondly, I can convince your father that I will be with you throughout so that he will let you go."

I ran to my mother and hugged her with the greatest gratitude. "Thanks mother."

"I can see a bright future for everyone if you marry that boy. I know that he isn't like your grandpa, a bee pollinating every flower he sees. I have a gut feeling that this boy needs you as much as you need him." We smiled but we could hear grandpa mumbling at our light insult before. I was so glad to have my mother and grandpa helping me out.

It was settled then, I would ask to spend one day on the training grounds from my father and Eren and I will have all our peace to talk matters over.

***********************************************************************************************

hey! this might seem shorter than the rest but this was just to mention the plan. Hope people like reading this. Bye! Happy reading!