Allies

Eren's P.O.V.

All soldiers in the room stood to salute. Erica just ran to her mother and gave her a hug.

"You aren't angry mother?"

"Dear why would I be angry? Your father and I were also wed through a love marriage and unlike your father I can't expect you to be unlike us. After all you are our daughter. Like many times before I will help with your father and this time your grandpa will also help. We just want you to be happy. We knew that from the day you kissed Eren, you won't marry another man."

Me and Erica gasped, "You saw?!" Erica squealed.

"I was with your mother that night and w saw through a certain window..." General Pixis confessed with a evil smile."

"Erica dear, Eren, we heard the plan and we wouldn't mind helping you with this dilemma."

Everyone in the room was relieved to see that all our problems were diminishing, one by one.

Before leaving the room, Mrs. Anstern and General Pixis turned to me, "Eren you can have Erica on one condition."

"And that would be..."

"That you call me Grandpa!"

"Mind if I call you 'Old Man' or 'Pops'?"

"Old Man?!!! I'll have you know that I am tougher than that armored titan! But the sound of Pops doesn't sound bad coming from you. But I'll have you know that it will only be for personal encounters. But I do prefer Grandpa."

Hey no problem old man." I teased!

"Eren darling, you can call me Yulora if you like."

"Thank you ma'am... I mean, Yulora.

"Hmm, come Erica, we must leave." By then everyone had left the room except for Erica. "I'll try to get you to meet up with him another time."

My Erica turned to leave but just before she stepped out, she ran towards me and into my arms. We embraced each other for dear life! We merged in a kiss and felt broken once parted... but this just made us more determined to succeed in our plan!

"Don't worry Erica, everything seems to be in our favor. Let me know as soon as anything happens to you through grandpa or Armin. He is likely to be your guard. No need to worry about me, it just means that I have enough time to train." I felt so much love from her as I saw that goddess-like face feel fear and pity for me.

"Until next time my titan." She left with another kiss from me and with tears welling up in her eyes being held back. I longed for the day for us to finally settle down as a family.

***********************************************************************************************

Just wanted to say i love all el dorado songs!!!