Hurt People, Hurt People

"I love you, my rose petal."

"I love you too my Hans."

"I swear, I will fight each and every titan in existence, just for you. Dolly, I will never leave you, whenever you are in need I will be there for you."

"Oh Hans... you make me the happiest girl alive. I don't think any other girl would get a lover like you."

*a month later*

"Hans? Where were you today? For the past week you've been acting strangely? Is something wrong? Is there anything I can help you with dear?"

"Actually Dolly, I've been quite busy at home and I am finding it difficult and tiring to travel to and fro to meet you. Of course I love meeting you but it's just..."

"I understand, don't worry about it. We can meet at least once a week if it's too tiring dear. I will miss you but your health is even more important."

"Are you sure Dolly? I didn't think you'd understand... Thank you so much."

*three months later*

"It's been two weeks and Hans hasn't come met me. Is he sick?...injured?...I need to find out."

At The Fountain.

Dolly's P.O.V.

I was passing the fountain and on my way to Hans' house and just behind the fountain I saw Hans holding on to the hand of another woman. She was pretty but I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I ordered the carriage to stop; I got down and made my way towards Hans. He saw me and I saw him smirk.

"How long?"

"You remember when I told you that we can't meet? That's how long." He got closer and whispered to my ear, "Come on now, you yourself can see that she is prettier."

He made his way towards her and took her by the hand but she resisted. She has some courage, "Leave me alone Hans. You are worthy of no woman!"

I walked up to her. "How dare you! If Hans had never met you, he would be mine! I could have married him and lived happily!"

I could feel my eyes filling up with tears. So I went up to Hans fast, gave him a slap on the right cheek and returned home in the carriage. As I left I saw that there was a big crowd staring at the scene. I was put to shame and I swear, I will make that seductive woman pay!

*A year later*

"My dear sister Dolly, I have come to meet you with a special guest, another sister for you."

"Brother, it better be someone better than Hans."

Don't worry sister, she is nothing like that. She is a flower,she has style but a lady. Her name is Yulora."