Knock Knock

Erica's P.O.V.

"You will not step out of this house until the wedding is over? Try to understand, I will not have my family's name put to shame just because you fell head over heels for a titan! The nerve he has falling for a pure-blooded noble! He is not worthy of you and only Lord Crazor is!" He shut the door with so much force that the windows rattled.

I could feel tears well up in my eyes but not for what my father said because somehow, me and Eren would be together. My tears were a result of worry for the pressure and pain I have inflicted on Eren. One is the pressure from having to take me away from here safe (Away from Crazy Crazor) and the other from having to look after an entire nation of humans against a hundred titans. I felt very worried for him.

*knock*knock*

"Erica, it's me, grandpa... may I come in?"

"O-okay"

"Listen, I'm not the general for nothing you know..." I smiled because I knew he had a plan coming up and not to forget a legendary speech. "When your grandma was your age-"

"Get to the point grandpa." He grunted but agreed.

"Well, all you have to do is get married to Crazor. Simple. All-"

"What?! Who's side are you on?"

"Let me finish. You keep interrupting me and I swear, the next intelligent titan will be you with a frog's resemblance."

"ugh! The plan!"

"All you have to do is marry that rich kid and somehow prove to the public Crazor's true personality."

"I am starting to wonder how you became General at all!"

"Hmph!"

"Can I help?" my mother entered the room. "You know you should really be careful because some other people might have heard your little talk."

"Good point mother." and I looked at grandpa cause he was the last one to come in to the room.

The three of us had out tea in the room and we were all thinking of a way to meet Eren. But before plotting something, we need to talk with Armin about it and how he thinks the convincing should be carried out.

*knock*knock*

In came my aunt. "May I speak to Erica alone please?"

My mother and grandpa left the room and before leaving grandpa looked at me and gave me a 'good luck' smile.

I returned it and brought my attention back to my aunt who was now making her way to my balcony.

"He's just going to leave you dear."