The Devil's Bride

Eren's P.O.V.

"Eren! Crazor has announced Erica's wedding to him to be held the day after!" Armin came in to my room in shock.

"I have a feeling that Crazor won't be the one slipping the finger on to Erica's finger. Don't worry..."

*Two Days Later*

Erica's P.O.V.

I stood in front of the mirror. My eyes were red from crying. I kept saying to myself, "I'm sorry Eren."

"Smile Erica. It's time." my aunt took me by thee hand and brought me to the front door of the church. Inside there would be a crowd of prestigious merchants and nobles seated, watching Crazor put the ring on my finger and claim me as his with a kiss. My mother and father were inside, my father was to give me away...

I looked down at my dress, I remember that a few months back, my mother and I were giving measurements to make this. I had always dreamed of being in a beautiful gown and walking down an aisle but now I find that dream a nightmare. The doors opened and there stood Crazor with a neutral face. Then I saw it turn into a smile. Somehow, it reminded me of Eren. 'Oh Eren... I really don't want this'

I could feel the tears rising again but I did my best to hold them back. My father had his arm hold onto my hand as we walked down the red carpet. I looked around to see the decoration. Everything was perfect, except the groom. Now I was standing alongside Crazor. It was torture for me to say the words, "I do." but after the vows were made and the rings were exchanged, the priest said, "Lord Crazor, you may now kiss the bride." He bent forward and I realized that there was no point fighting anymore and I gave in. But that was when I realized that I felt a pleasing sensation on my lips has he pressed forward. I could hear everyone in the hall cheering on. As we turned round to return I saw Armin, Mikasa, Marlo, Hitch, Captain Levi and some of the other survey corps seated at the back. I was hoping to see Eren but I knew he might not want to see me marry another man.

We were finally in the carriage and as we rode to our new home I just sat there, gazing at the Wall Sina.

"Erica? Why do you think that the survey corps had come today?"

"Because of General Pixis?"

"Really? Wouldn't they come to Eren Jeager's wedding?"

"What?!" my head shot up. I saw Crazor lift his hand up to the back of his head and tug on his hair. Little by little I saw black hair! "E-eren!" I was crying! I told you we'd get married. "What about my name? It's signed as Lady Crazor!"

"No need to worry, the priest is on our side and you signed on a fake paper. We will have a formal wedding after convincing your father. I had to do this because by now Crazor would have stripped you in the carriage!"

"Hehe... I guess you're right. Thank you Eren. I feel so relieved. But, where is Crazor?"

"Captain Levi took care of him... he is now in my room. I don't think he would get out of there very soon."